What is the color of a normal stock SRT-10 grill?

Not so top secret any more lol - she's cute!
I guess not … she’s 2 years younger than I am .. she’s a yoga instructor and has a massage business .. into the healthy life and it does show .. she’s always been decent and gorgeous , even in her teens .. yeah yeah ! She live 3 house down from were I grew up. We were in to very different catagories of the world back then which made me not try to hound her to get together so to say .

I have both a black and a silver 2005 SRT-10 Ram truck.
What color is the grill suppose to be? Is it ALL black or silver, or, is the grill black or silver on the face, but chrome on the sides?
I want to paint mine, but I don’t want to mess it up.
Thanks…
What color code is your Black one the reason I ask my NR hood came painted from factory the one I ordered from the dealer. My Paint code I think is a PXR will have to check but the backside is silver.

What color code is your Black one the reason I ask my NR hood came painted from factory the one I ordered from the dealer. My Paint code I think is a PXR will have to check but the backside is silver.
My black one is PX8,
My silver one that needs the grill is PS2. God knows why the attached picture says PSB, because I checked my again and it says PS2.
I think the NR uses a different color black. (I think)

Attachments

• IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    460.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Good info and break down of trucks and colors by year and types (QC’s/SC’s )

My black one is PX8,
My silver one that needs the grill is PS2. God knows why the attached picture says PSB, because I checked my again and it says PS2.
What makes you think the Night runner uses a different Black color ?

My black one is PX8,
IMG_0850.png

By that chart the Silvers are the c rarest of the 04s! :cool:

What makes you think the Night runner uses a different Black color ?
The reason I think this is because I thought I read somewhere that the NR used a different color black paint.
By looking at the attached link, and scrolling to the NR color it says you need the Vin number. Why would you need a Vin number if it is just the plain old black PX8 paint?
Something is wacky, and I’m curious what NR people with Black trucks are saying that is stamped on their door. Just trying to gain my knowledge of these trucks.

Silver is for Grandmas and usually a Buick or Chevy Caprice hahaha
Oooooh that was sharp!! Bwahaha!!!
:eek: :p :cool:
The reason I think this is because I thought I read somewhere that the NR used a different color black paint.
By looking at the attached link, and scrolling to the NR color it says you need the Vin number. Why would you need a Vin number if it is just the plain old black PX8 paint?
Something is wacky, and I’m curious what NR people with Black trucks are saying that is stamped on their door. Just trying to gain my knowledge of these trucks.
It does ask for the last eight of the VIN - weird

I think the wheels are a Pearl Black

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back