What is this??

Mudder, just out of curiosity and being serious, is that really what that part does or were you kidding around. I'm not sure with this thread being 99% b.s..... :dontknow:

BigBlackQC said:
Mudder, just out of curiosity and being serious, is that really what that part does or were you kidding around. I'm not sure with this thread being 99% b.s..... :dontknow:

Yep... Now I am really cornfused. :confused: :( :dontknow:

BigBlackQC said:
Sorry for my part :eek:

I have that on my truck too!!! Figured out it's a lightning sensor. Everytime a lightning gets near me my truck gets floored automatically.
Silly Rabbit Tricks Are For Kids!!!!!!!:D

BigBlackQC said:

See attached file

Attachments

• 2006-DR-SM 1546.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 76
TheSickness said:
Ok what the Hell is this thing :dontknow:

thanks to moparmurder :)

The Gateway Module (5) is located in the right side of
the engine compartment secured to the right battery
tray (1). The Gateway Modules primary function is to
define communications between electronic controllers and move data collected from the multiple controllers to the
PCM for processing using the Controller Area Network (CAN) and Programmable Communication Interface (PCI)
buss. The gateway does not contain any drivers, and therefore does not directly operate any vehicle components.

Good info....thanks for the explanation....actually, I was curious if it was a black box and the man was keeping tabs on me :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back