what is wrong with people?!!

grace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An article from The St. Pete Times today.....
"Father arrested in teen son's fatal overdose"
"Steven Alfono is charged with 3rd degree murder in the death of his eigth grade son. Afano, 47, was arrested on Friday, more than one month after deputies found Vincent(his son) dead from an accidental overdose in the family's home. Vincent, who turned 15 on 6/9 was later found to have 6 types of medication in his bloodstream, including xanax, oxycontin,codiene, and hydrocodone.....His father was quoted to say" I was trying to teach my son how to party right" showing him how to crush and snort the pills...."

Just when you think you heard it all! That dad should have required a liscence to be a parent!:argh:

grace said:
An article from The St. Pete Times today.....
"Father arrested in teen son's fatal overdose"
"Steven Alfono is charged with 3rd degree murder in the death of his eigth grade son. Afano, 47, was arrested on Friday, more than one month after deputies found Vincent(his son) dead from an accidental overdose in the family's home. Vincent, who turned 15 on 6/9 was later found to have 6 types of medication in his bloodstream, including xanax, oxycontin,codiene, and hydrocodone.....His father was quoted to say" I was trying to teach my son how to party right" showing him how to crush and snort the pills...."

Just when you think you heard it all! That dad should have required a liscence to be a parent!:argh:

It's stories like that that make you want to just ELIMINATE the problem from the world !!!!:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back