what mods do i need?

10 sec SVT - what mods he got done lol

there alot u can do - 1st u need tires, then basic mods / n20 setup / or some other power adder nos is the cheapest and a good tune
not sayin ur gettin in the 10's but u never know

if u want in the 10's with our trucks u need to drop about 30k if not more

but the lighting is nowhere near STOCK.......... he prob had to do the same as we would have too it just cheaper for him to do it !

Last edited:
a good set of DR's or slicks will put you in the 12's range " if you are an experience racer on the track "

basic mods : CAI / TB / header's / exhaust / upgraded pluges and wires / and the right tune with running slicks and NOS 11 sec range

with runnig NOS and turbo's or SC's with all the above 10 sec's on a built motor

$100,000 well spent will get you into the 10's, for a run or two.

v10 fat said:
his he full of shit you think?

NO, im not sayin he full of shit, but what i am sayin he not stock, no where near it.....he got the time and $$ invested in the SVT to be running 10's in the 1/4...

i think a 100 g's is pushing the limit on a street truck tho, you prob could built a TT setup with a built motor on a srt 10 and tuned right for about 60-70k over what you paid for it

][n My Humble Øpinion

if both truck were stock the SVT would lose :) :rock:

I think you can get an SVT in the 10's for under $10k. There is just so much more available for fords...(that word hurt my mouth)...most of it is factory stuff and very available.

Prof said:
I think you can get an SVT in the 10's for under $10k. There is just so much more available for fords...(that word hurt my mouth)...most of it is factory stuff and very available.

i bet it did bud,

F......fffoorrrr nope cant do it

my business partner " we own a speed / vinyl graphic shop " has a Ligthing and he has almost 15-20k in his and he only running 11.50 +/- in the 1/4 on motor and stock S/C

Oh, I may be a bit low on my estimate then.

The 10's is rare air...it is a real trip to get there...so I'm told...never been there...never going there.

well then again it depends on how it built too, and who built it.... but Qty work come with high $$ tages :)

no problem bud, im just throwin it out there.....

i know what i have in my truck and i cant hit 10's lot more then my buddy Ligthing :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: the only 10 im hitting is when i kick the tires :D :D :D :D :D :D

Forge the engine 3000 in frame 5000 at a machine shop 522 stroker, 8000 to 15000 for a blower from justin, 1000 for a n2o from justin, 500 for slicks, 250 caltracs, 500 in gauges, XXXXX for labor and your in the 10's

bigike said:
Forge the engine 3000 in frame 5000 at a machine shop 522 stroker, 8000 to 15000 for a blower from justin, 1000 for a n2o from justin, 500 for slicks, 250 caltracs, 500 in gauges, XXXXX for labor and your in the 10's

you forgot the new rims for the slick's 500.00 $ :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back