What posts to read first?

mikegladsz

Reaction score
Hi! I registered on this forum this week.

I'm sorry for asking, but I was hoping anyone could show me any particularly relevant threads that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thank you, Mike

mikegladsz said:
Hi! I registered on this forum this week.

I'm sorry for asking, but I was hoping anyone could show me any particularly relevant threads that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thank you, Mike

The group therapy about the F word of course :D
Depends what your interest is of course.
Personally I click "new post" if I'm not looking for anything particular.

BTW welcome to the group. You'll like it here:dancing:

Welcome to the fray!!

There are some threads in the Main Forum Section that you should read first, and anything that is a sticky!

Enjoy your time here, if you are like most of us, that means a lot of enjoyment!!!:D:D:D

read all the threads that werent started by sickness. that should give you a good start. and welcome btw.

Welcome!!:rock: I personally click on most of the threads :rolleyes: One of my favs is the Official Post Ho Thread. :D ;) :D

Well....depends on what your interested in.....when my clutch blew, I clicked on every clutch thread I could find so as to learn.

As you read you will get the feel for who is funny and whom is full of good info.....both worthwhile IMO.

Welcome to our madhouse.....the RBC.

patrick

Use the search feature too, it helps alot. Keywords ya know :D

Welcome Mike. I also just hit the new posts button, then scan threads listed.

You will enjoy your time here.

Threads to read.... well... The offensive nudy posts of course!!!! :rock:

btw, Wlecome to the best forum ever!

Offensive section first, check on the "F" word thread than the nudie threads. After that go to non offensive, then the others. Oh by the way, welcome to the nut house.:D

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back