WHAT THE FUGG ARE YOU DRINKIN NOW?

Django said:
I haven't been in a really good altered state since back in the day....

If I had my druthers right now, I'd get a coupl'a hits of pure acid and a coupl'a ounces of Nepalese Temple ball and head off to the high mountains. Then I'd have time to really put things into a proper perspective....

D
damn the drug testin at work:D

Django said:
Both....

That's the beauty of it.......

Never had peyote, eh?:dontknow:

D
bong water and pepsi with a lime...

500snakz said:
damn the drug testin at work:D

I work from home..........

Besides, these asswipes that I work for are too fkn cheap to do drug testing.....

And if they did demand a drug test, I'd walk into there offices, whip my dick out and piss all over their fkn desks..........

They don't PAY ME enough to give a shit about it.....

D

Django said:

Besides, these asswipes that I work for are too fkn cheap to do drug testing.....

And if they did demand a drug test, I'd walk into there offices, whip my dick out and piss all over their fkn desks..........

D
Post of the Month :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Django said:

D
the drug nazis i work for would be all over this

500snakz said:
and they do the hair test. last time i got called in the nurse had to get arse hair:D
sack hair was out of the standards:rock:

500snakz said:
and they do the hair test. last time i got called in the nurse had to get arse hair:D
Tim is Sicilian....God forbid they do nose hairs....then his goose is cooked:D

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Tim is Sicilian....God forbid the do nose hairs....then his goose is cooked:D

I'm not a swarthy, hirsute Siciliano......

Besides, I pull my nose hairs out whilst watching TV... It's a form of monklike flagillation.... Makes yer fkn eyes water a bit, too.......

Reminds me of some of that pure rock coke that we used to by from a general in the Bolivian military back in the late 70's..... Stuff stung like a fkn hornet.... After you'd screen it, you had to spread it out on the mirror for about 10 minutes to allow all the alcoloids to evaporate..... Man that shit smarted...... :eek:

D

that sounds like good sheiot:D

Attachments

• 2009-12-24 00.38.12.jpg
    2009-12-24 00.38.12.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 26
500snakz said:
that sounds like good sheiot:D

It was... But I always preferred that blue flake shit that came out of Peru...

Cutting open a huge flake the size of your fist was like opening an abalone shell.... The spectrum of colors was very eye catching..... and the high was much nicer- smoother than the Bolivian rock..... Both were the high end stuff.

That was almost half a lifetime ago and I survived as a free man.....

That alone should prove that God was watching out for me....... I was a fkn moron.

D

just drink some goose and enjoy without the worries of the cops breaking you door down:D

I jsut wish everyone could get along, I am away for a bit, and come back all happy and christmassy and well

merry christmas everyone, I truely hope everyone has a great holiday............

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I jsut wish everyone could get along, I am away for a bit, and come back all happy and christmassy and well

merry christmas everyone, I truely hope everyone has a great holiday............
merry christmas bro:rock:

just went and looked at Christmas lights rather dismal this yr ...i think obama took the Christmas spirit out of everyone in this part of the country

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back