what the?

Becarefull of this truck,it has to be a rebuild.it has no ground effects.somebody pieced it together.

Yeah, I would stay away as well. First sign to beware is that its a 05 with the 06 front. The truck must have gotten really f*@ked up. Run far far away.

The seller is either being deceptive of couldn't find a Viper Truck at a VTCOA GTG.

It's not even an '05............ he's in over his head and clueless.

Poor bastage....

D

Thats truck was wrecked, those parts are alot cheaper than the srt 10 shit. Probabally front end collision. Carfax is Bullshit if the body shop does report it noone will ever no it was wrecked. Thats why we need to get a list of wrecked trucks and keep it handy so we don't see people get screwed. Thats how bad reputations start and it aint the trucks fault.

Why is there no temp guage in the left A piller? Something is really wrong with this.

Bill.

ok maybe roll over, not front end, it has to pretty much burn before the insurance companies write these off thats why they'll sell to the scum bags who fix em and then sell em. My uncle does this shit. He does get some good deals but once the frame is cut into and welded I would leave it alone it wont ever run right.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back