What to do with those SRT-10 door badges.....

ShaneKennett said:
That is my plan. I'm trying to find a set of them right now. Anyone know of any pm me. I want the 04/05 style
Try dodge dealer, stinker or justin (vendors) good luck, and wanna see pics when ya GIT ER DONE................:rock: :D :rock:

Like many others

I did this a few years ago

Attachments

• DCP_0532.JPG
    DCP_0532.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DCP_0534.JPG
    DCP_0534.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 29
Roz-SRT said:
Thanks bro, I appreciate it!! You're right though, they're not available by themselves. A person would have to purchase the entire door panel! :eek:

Ok, my next question: Do you still have the exterior ones? :D

I do indeed but am holding on to them as well. :p :D One has doubled sided tape and is stuck to my SnapOn roller and the other is on the tool wall. Not sure what I'll use them for and although they are reproduced I'd kick myself if I sold them for peanuts and then had to turn around later on and buy some more lol. You understand. :)

Cheers!

Carlwalski said:
I do indeed but am holding on to them as well. :p :D One has doubled sided tape and is stuck to my SnapOn roller and the other is on the tool wall. Not sure what I'll use them for and although they are reproduced I'd kick myself if I sold them for peanuts and then had to turn around later on and buy some more lol. You understand. :)

Cheers!

You're a damn PACKRAT!!! :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :laugh:

I totally understand. I was also going to suggest, I can get them "powdercoated" for you to follow your stealth scheme. I had a guy locally do mine in a ceramic air-dry process. It requires a few heat cycles, but not a full bake.

DSCN2123.jpg

That looks sweet brother, nice touch! I have a local powder coating shop down here, not much to the process but thanks all the same mate.
I love that look of your badge but, The BATRAM has to be badge less and unidentifiable. :D :D :D

As for being a pack rat, who me? Couldn’t be! :p

9.gif

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back