what to do?

sstdusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the last couple of years i have collected a few parts for the truck, and haven't installed them. i'm not worried about the collector value or anything. i'm not getting rid of the truck, just can't bring myself to mod it. the PCP charger is bone stock also, must a #'ed thing. well when i bought my b-5 chally i told myself no garage queen. so i ordered a kenne bell superchager for it,( i know who cares what about the parts.) mopar headers brand new coated, x metal t/b and lowering kit, the shifter i think i'll keep. i'll be back in town around the 18th of sep, someone local (nashville tn) want a package deal?

might be the KB supercharger with Mopar headers attached
:dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :D

what the s/c for - i dont think kennybell make a s/c for our truck's

do they :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

According to the original post, it was for the 09 Challenger.

OK, I'm confused

505'sFastestViper. said:
your post is very confusing and not thought out very well....thanks for all the confusion

If i did not know better i would think you posted this ad lol

505'sFastestViper. said:
your post is very confusing and not thought out very well....thanks for all the confusion

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

sorry i'm going to sell the following parts
1. mopar headers coated
2. x metal drop kit ( 05 RC)
3. x metal T/B
all parts are new. I will be back in town (where the parts are) on the 18 of Sep. I would like to sell local( Nashville TN area) if able.

alittle better this time?

sstdusty said:
1. mopar headers coated
3. x metal T/B
all parts are new. I will be back in town (where the parts are) on the 18 of Sep. I would like to sell local( Nashville TN area) if able.

Yes Yes....Man I had no idea what you were talking about a first...:musicus:

sstdusty said:
1. mopar headers coated
3. x metal T/B

$$$$$$$$$$ ???????????????? :dontknow:

$2,000 takes all, i'll even throw in a used mopar performance ecm, sorry no pictures the parts are 5000 miles away

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back