What was I Thinking

MisterRite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ringgold Georgia, Just south of Chattaboogie
My sister's house was destoyed by a tornado this last friday. I went up to help move stuff for her and haul things to storage. I loaded my trailer down with all her ( was new) appliances and took them for storage. After unloading my nephew ( a racer, albiet a ford guy) wanted to ride back with me as he has never ridden in an SRT. We get going and the urge hit so I rolled off easy and at about 3 grand I nailed it. I ran through 4 gears and got up to about 120 mph then realized I still had my trailer hooked up, that thing was practically floating. MAN WHAT WAS I THINKING !!! Need to get better control you know.:D:D

lol:rock:

a customer had an '04 RC & he's a big bass fisher. he would bitch bout the boat, a real nice Skeeter, would float at 120+ m.p.h., lmao:rock:

We have to open them up every once in a while. You are just getting old and forgot about the trailer.:burnout::burnout:

Did you throw silverware out the window at that speed :D

I know guys, it could have been ugly. I told my nephew that I should have a good whippin' for being that careless. Since he is a big Ford guy I just wanted to let him feel what a real street truck feels like. He has a Ford Ranger fully decked out track only( tubbed ) pretty fast truck but not street legal. I'm glad it didn't turn ugly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back