What was your first

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was the first vehicle you owned.....

My first was a Honda SL70 motorcycle when I was around 8!

First car was a Mustang II with a 302 in it. That car flat out flew, it didn't weigh much, I'm pretty sure the body was aluminum foil.

You mean we gotta tell and you don't?:dontknow: :D

'73 Chevelle (2-door).
3-on-the-tree converted to a floor shifter.
Started with a flat blade screwdriver. :)

First motorcycle was a 1964 Honda 250. First car was a 4-door plymouth Valiant (yep, embarrassing).

oldguy

OK.

'73 Ford Pinto

2.0 liter Automatic.

That car definitely did NOT fly.;)

Downhill w/ a tailwind = 95mph shakin' like hell. That was it!:D

1964 Chevy Pickup 283 4 on the floor

Not too much out there was slower, but it was dependable

VJ

First car was a 1967 Plymouth GTX metallic blue.

Second car was a 1970 Plymouth Superbird 440 magnum sublime green.

All bought and paid for by me.......before you say anything.

Mopar all the way.........

Lee

Learned to drive on a '72 Superbeetle, but that was my sister's car.
My first was a '74 Toyota Celica GT. With a big hood scoop on it, and a brandy new Earl Scheib special! ;)
http://www.earlscheib.com/ I think Danny painted it! Whoever did it didn't wait for the paint to cure before they put the pinstripes on it, and at the ends of the pinstripes the paint was pulled and wrinkled! Lovely!

But it was mine!

Last edited:
1984 Ford Ranger 2WD RC LWB - 2.9L V6 w/ man. 4spd - completely base model.

That thing was an awful tan/beige/lt. brown color. The only option it had was AC, and it didn't even work. It had tires about as wide as bicycle tires. I had more money in the stereo than the entire thing was worth.

It was a cold natured POS. In the winter I used to have to start the thing BEFORE I even started getting ready to go to school. MAYBE by then it would be warmed up enough to drive it to school. I was always the last person to leave the parking lot at school too, cause the damn thing had to warm up first. And I hated taking it on first dates!

I hated that truck, but it never left me stranded. It was always "ol' faithful" when I had my Ford Probe GT - which broke all the damn time. That truck would take anything I dished out. I remember doing brake burnouts and making A 50' long x 3" wide blackmark. :rofl:

Having that thing as my first vehicle taught me alot though. I would have killed myself in high-powered sports car had it been my first car. Looking back, all my friends with nice cars ended up ruining them.

mine was a 1970 plymouth duster----slant 6 with headers and glass pack mufflers, b&m shift kit, cragar mag wheels, gabriele air shocks, Accel super coil, moroso chrome air cleaner----did all the work myself learning to be a auto mechanic---It worked....oh yeah it was in 6 wrecks and repaired by me----none of the wrecks were my fault --I swear---paid $1300 for it and the final wreck ---paid me $1600 and got to keep the car......Then I graduated to the 340 dusters and owned 4 of them ---the last one was highly modified and screamed worse than my first girl friend hahahaha

My first car was my dads Datsun pickup. When I turned 16 my dad gave his 2 year old '77 El Camino Classic red with white int. I still have the car with built 427 big block, turbo 400, 373 posi. I'll never get rid of it. My first Motorcycle was a Honda SL 70, it was dark yellow.

1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible, Viking Blue with White Racing Stripes, 350 Rocket.

1st - 1951 5 window chevrolet pickup 350 turbo 400
2nd 1960 corvette had a 327 with a 4 sp. both were red. will try to post some pics.

1974 Chevy Vega.
bought used for $100.00

Had more dents in it then my last girlfriends backside.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back