What will it Make

Have not gotten it on a dyno for a tune yet ,just been driving it modestly around naborhood still got ac to hook back up ,been busy with a sick relative but hope to get ti tuned in the next two weeks or so ,,it will smoke the hell out the tires and feels strong as heck but anything over 3500 rpm and it gets rich as all get out dips in the high tens so there is more power there when i get it leaned out

Timeslips impress me, too many high HP garage queens around here that don't get any track or street cred for my taste. Timeslips are the separation factor from the big boys from the porch watchers in my opinion. That's why the L guys always talk ****.

TIMESLIPS ARE ALL THAT MATTER, ask Dom with his big dyno numbers. All he gives a **** about is a fast timeslip.

Nice job, I expected more honestly. Lol

I do things for MY expectations ,not anyone else's ,,and an adjustment is in the works to change numbers up a bit anyhow ,
But I'm sure that no matter what numbers or time slip i post you will bad mouth anything i do. I have come to expect that from you and a few others .

Have a wonderful day ! :D

I do things for MY expectations ,not anyone else's ,,and an adjustment is in the works to change numbers up a bit anyhow ,
But I'm sure that no matter what numbers or time slip i post you will bad mouth anything i do. I have come to expect that from you and a few others .

Have a wonderful day ! :D

I wasn't bad mouthing you or your numbers. :). It was a casual observation that a HC swap doesn't yield the 250hp I thought it would. Your truck looks great, sounds amazing and obviously runs very strong. I am looking forward to seeing what you have planned for future mods.

I know you were not caveman .I figured I might be a tad below 600 because I did not go with the stage3 cam and I went with the stage 2 ,plus I did not get the 10 .5 to 1 compression which I plan to fix ,the decision will be if I decide to go with the stage3 cam next go around,I will be waiting to see were you end up at to decide since you milled heads and are going with a bigger cam tthan I did

WTF is a Stage 1, 2, and 3 cam? Hell I can grind you 100 Stages of cam profiles:D I think the numbers are pretty Fn strong no doubt and the burn of those cylinder heads makes for awesome throttle response for sure.
What do you think it'll run and will you run it?:burnout:

WTF is a Stage 1, 2, and 3 cam? Hell I can grind you 100 Stages of cam profiles:D I think the numbers are pretty Fn strong no doubt and the burn of those cylinder heads makes for awesome throttle response for sure.
What do you think it'll run and will you run it?:burnout:
look on Cower's web site they offer a stage 1,2,3 cam profils,I bought their off the shelf stage 2 cam.cost was only 500 bucks my cheap ass did not want to pay 750+for a custom cam

look on Cower's web site they offer a stage 1,2,3 cam profils,I bought their off the shelf stage 2 cam.cost was only 500 bucks my cheap ass did not want to pay 750+for a custom cam

Gotcha, Crower had some years in R&D in their cam profiles for sure.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back