What would you all do?

Gquinn1980

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an offer for my truck(outnumbered's old one) for 35,000$ canadian, works out to about 30,000 american. The truck currently has 32000 miles on it but is in mint shape still. Would you take it?

All depends on how much you want to keep your truck. Did you loose your job or something that would force you to sell? Offer seems good considering the resale has tanked this past year.

patrick

Wow! Tough decision. That would be a difficult truck to let go. My first thought would be yeah, take the money and run and turn around and get a mid $20's truck and pocket the $10K or better yet........mods.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Wow! Tough decision. That would be a difficult truck to let go. My first thought would be yeah, take the money and run and turn around and get a mid $20's truck and pocket the $10K or better yet........mods.

Ditto....you can find a truck with very low miles for $25K....then take the difference and have fun modding again..:)

Damn, if you want to sell it............ sell it NOW. LOL

If you want to keep it, keep it, but you may never get a deal like that again.

Don't tell him about ebay.............or the internet :D

Ironically, that is about the right price up here Canada...

Wil

I would sell it. If you don't want to then send him my way. I will sell mine with forged pistons for just a little bit extra.

Good offer, but why sell one the nicest looking trucks on the forum? I love that truck!

i vote to keep her:rock: :rock: :rock:

an ol boy asked if mine was for sale today.

told him, yep.

he asked how much

told him $50,000 as is.

he said, nice truck.

lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

I didnt lose my job and the truck is paid for but I am think the same as most of you, unload it and go by a low miler or the viper I have always wanted.

That's a great truck...I was seriously considering it at one point. I am always of the opinion that anything that is mine and someone wants it more than me and are willing to pay the price for it, it is theirs. Something better will always come along, and it always does!

Tough call, who was selling one with nos and every other damn mod available for 19??? I would be all over that

Sell her and buy OldGuys truck--Roe included for $27,000.

outnumbered said:
Sell her and buy OldGuys truck--Roe included for $27,000.

Thats kind of what I have been thinking, or the regular cab with the nitrous would be good as well, seeing how the wife very rarely rides anywhere with me in it.

Gquinn1980 said:
Thats kind of what I have been thinking, or the regular cab with the nitrous would be good as well, seeing how the wife very rarely rides anywhere with me in it.

LOL, at 32,000 miles, you haven't driven it very much period! I'm assuming she is still running well?

259852651.jpg

It still runs awesome, gotta remember that I can't drive it in the winter up here, so I have done alrite putting 11,000k on it since i got it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back