WHAT YA THINK.........??

LoveThisTruck said:
Ahhh it's only a QC:elefant: :D

Careful there, LTT:D :D :D

Looks like a good way to f....up your truck for no reason. But it does look like fun, did it the other day in my beater. I guess it's good practice for when you do it on the DRY pavement:burnout: :burnout:

Anybody know who or where that is ? He must be very modded to be able to get the truck spinning like that.:D :D :D

i couldnt do that to my truck i dont even like driving in the rain lol

ABUSE!!!
My baby almost never see rain. especially not that nasty stuff

my first week having my QC it was out in the snow for some of this fun, donuts with out burning your tires off. I also had mine out in a mosoon here, truck can drive through 2.5 feet of water!!!!!! its a truck...the viper in the rain was down right scary...but in a fun way! I am probably the only person that would take a viper, ferrari, bentley off-roading.

Dom saw mine truck, the rims were so dirty he tought they were powdercoated black

TNVIPER said:
I kept waiting for him to crash into a pole or parked car..LOL......

Yuppers, I put my dads 65 Electra 225 dead center into a telephone pole in 1968. That was during an ice storm in Atlanta.

Boy that was a bad night for me, dad was pissed.

bottom line a 10 should not be drivin in the snow thats retarted ... hey at least he didnt flip it over lol

BurntRubber said:
my first week having my QC it was out in the snow for some of this fun, donuts with out burning your tires off. I also had mine out in a mosoon here, truck can drive through 2.5 feet of water!!!!!! its a truck...the viper in the rain was down right scary...but in a fun way! I am probably the only person that would take a viper, ferrari, bentley off-roading.

Dom saw mine truck, the rims were so dirty he tought they were powdercoated black

Well there were two of us
DSC_0759_jpg.jpg

I think that's gonna be one hell of a detail job to get her cleaned up, that's what I think.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back