What's going on here? Hmmmmm

right now the trans is installed,

shifts are firm, but due to the stall convertor feel almost like oem, but a touch firmer

temps are normal

third and overdrive shifts are firm and positive

all servos are billet, blue race clutchs, billet shafts, upgraded valve body
few other small tweaks

from a dead stop or slow roll I still cant feel the shift to second very well, it starts spinning hard,and continues thru second

even feathering thru first isnt helping, but under normal driving second is very firm,

we plan on changing a few springs this week to see if it affects the shift feel a touch more, sent steve a few vids, but arent very good, his truck must have been a drifter in another life

shifts are firm, but due to the stall convertor feel almost like oem, but a touch firmer

temps are normal

few other small tweaks

from a dead stop or slow roll I still cant feel the shift to second very well, it starts spinning hard,and continues thru second

even feathering thru first isnt helping, but under normal driving second is very firm,

we plan on changing a few springs this week to see if it affects the shift feel a touch more, sent steve a few vids, but arent very good, his truck must have been a drifter in another life

:rock::rock:

temps are normal

few other small tweaks

ohh .... thats why he so slow, it all makes since now

He better drop at least a second, I'm not accepting mythical, faded timeslips either, Steve.lol

im curious to see how quick it runs for the mph. Local guy getusum's QC runs awesome for a pump gas set up. OP's truck could of went 11's with a better 60'.

im curious to see how quick it runs for the mph. Local guy getusum's QC runs awesome for a pump gas set up. OP's truck could of went 11's with a better 60'.

Bobby's truck is my guide. Dude's got a bad ass truck. 11's would have been possible, if i had full slicks. Dont think i could have cut a better 60ft, with the DR's that i have. They're worn down below the wear bar and they still hooked good

He wanted to push it harder many months ago but there wasn't a pulley combo out there. And I think the only solution would be a bigger crank pulley. The one on the Paxton is already small enough.

He wanted to push it harder many months ago but there wasn't a pulley combo out there. And I think the only solution would be a bigger crank pulley. The one on the Paxton is already small enough.

Yeah, he cant go much smaller on that pulley, unless he goes with a seperate belt drive. Tony and I have been trying to talk him into running a 75 shot. That should cool off the intake air charge really nice and give him a sweet boost, at the same time

sorry boss , my back is kinda shot at the moment , but Brandon has put in some hard hours for ya man, it will be out tonight and on the ground

100_2548.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back