What's it worth???

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts? :) My Pop is looking at this and asked me what I thought it was worth. We'll I haven't been up on the current market, so I figured I'd knock it over to you fellas for opinion. :rock:

It's either a early '96 (w/ side exhaust) or someone switched it back. The video sounds like it's aftermarket mufflers.... other than that, it seems to be fairly stock.

http://inventory.rk-motors.com/CarDetails.asp?VIN=132079

Thanks in advance, guys. :)

They are about $5-10K too high, you can buy a nice 03-04 for 35K or a real nice GTS.
Justin

The price is on the high side....

The car from the factory came with rear exit exhaust, so this one was indeed converted to side exit.

I'm sure your pop knows the car has NO windows in terms of "roll-up" or "electric." The windows are curtains or plastic that are just snapped into place on that model year.

Most importantly, you need to check and see if the head gaskets have been replaced; SOME mid year '96 R/T 10's and all pre-95's have head gasket issues. The head gaskets rot-out and they fail in time. It's not IF but WHEN. If you do consider purchasing this car look underneath the block and see if you notice coolant running down the side(s) of the block. This will indicate if the gaskets are leaking at the present time.

You need to inspect the hood for cracks; the hoods spider-crack and are very hard, if not impossible to repair. The hoods new retail for 15-17K...Ouch.

GOOD LUCK :rock:

went by a used car lot today and seen a 2004 red rag top viper ,so i turned around to look at it ,,the guy said he wanted 41,000 ,,damn thing had 50000 miles on it and needed 4 new tires ,,sales slug told me he could get it into the thirtys ,,still too high i think :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back