WHATS IT WORTH

hcetzneb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So im kinda done with the truck i think... Well maybe i dont need to sell , i own out right. here is a list just looking for opinions of what you think its worth.

04 srt reg cab just over 8000 miles yes 8k . Flame red navi

* 05 upgraded brakes all round with ebc pads and venom braided brake lines
* mopar lt with w/out cats
* magna flow cat back
* jbm cold air intake w/catch can in red
* bbk throttle body
* venom suspension drop kit
* smoked headlights, smoked fog lights , recon third brake light
* 8000k hid headlight and fogs
* sct tuner with torrie tunes
* upgraded to rb1 navi. sat antenna in fact position behind dash
* med level tint on side windows and back window tinted darker
* black mesh ram grill

not installed but will go with sale at fair price
* venom starter button
* b&m shifter
* venom coils , wires and plugs
* 4 disc changer with multiplexer ( can be added to system and work like fac)
* also 4 new tires contis with stickers still

Bought in 09 with 6000 miles at that point every fluid was changed oil, tranny,
diff, brake, coolant, .. batt was replaced with neg batt cable. oil has been changed 2 times after that up untill now.

I have every stock part that was removed boxed in storage this will go to.

Just looking to get a idea on what i should start the price at.. i want to be fair but under no reason will i get robbed..

also what do you guys think its worth with mods and with out mods
completely stock.

I have recived a offer from a dealer for it stock so if the priced goes down to much i can take all the part off and sell them off so just looking for
opinions.

Thanks

Last edited:
I was thinking 26-27 modded and 23-24 stock but im just making sure im not to high or low... if it goes back to stock i will have a lot of parts to be sold will know in the coming months

I was thinking 26-27 modded and 23-24 stock but im just making sure im not to high or low... if it goes back to stock i will have a lot of parts to be sold will know in the coming months

the way everyone talks, mods bring down the vaule:dontknow::dontknow:

so 23-24 modded & 26-27 stock.

IMVHO screw the market & sell her for what YOU want:rock::rock::rock:

I'd price it at 26 and see what happens. I wouldn't sell my 04 with 16k miles for less than 26.

Its sucks but one cant try to add up mods and include it in price ,,you really never get any extra for mods ,,some mods will bring price down ,,and makes it hard to sell ,,i had every bolt on mod you can buy for these trucks on my black one and never got a bit ,,i have since pulled all mods and it is almost completly back to stock and have gotten many hits about it ,,just no one with cash to buy with ,many have some crazy trade they want to do ,,a couple even asked if i would tote the note :dontknow:,but if you look at it this way ,,you pull mods and sell them then sell truck for list price you will get almost the 25 to 26 they are worth ,,:dontknow:

Where did you get the venom starter button?

There was a fella that Tony got to do a one time group buy on and that was it......

To the OP take some of the mods off and sell them if you want to sell your truck forsure. With 8k miles your truck should see 26-28k period. But I would put it back to stock as much as I could without paying more money to do it...... It's low miles and your going to attrack someone that is more of a collector type odds are....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back