Whats New

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So seems some people do remember me and wonder where i have been. I did not mean to just disappear and am sorry if people think i am dead or whatever :). I am busy with my new buisness ventures. The biggest one is a performance shop which is doing amazingly well. Between the working and personal life i am busy 7 days a week. Unfortunately i have not even had time to drive my Srt!!!. I have had it out 3 times since october. It might go up for sale but am not sure yet. all it does is sit and do nothing. I promise i will try to get on more often and STINK ANSWER YOUR PM's BROTHA!!! I hope everyoine is doing well :rock:

Bout time you posted up - i was checking the obits daily ;) :D :p Glad you are doing well in your biz :rock:

Sup Stan. Been some drama but things seem to have settled. Mikey is still a homo so not much has changed. Well maybe his tampon. :D

So what else is new around here? Does stink still like sheep? Does wifey still collect wings? (not the feminine ones :) ) did jack (i think...) ever finish the silver truck? Did anyone manage to get a sts to not blow up? did stink ever run faster than a 14? come on throw me a bone here

TURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. When did you get back???? I miss ya and was thinking of ya yesterday when i cleaned inside my console ;)

Stanimal said:
TURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. When did you get back???? I miss ya and was thinking of ya yesterday when i cleaned inside my console ;)

SWEET ! ! ! I took a small break for a few short months - I've been back around since November / December - :D

I'm glad you still have it ! ! ! I just finished a piece for my boss' daughter of a detailed butterfly - they absolutely loved it! Let me tell ya though - what a pain in the . . . you know where! To much detail - I was getting very annoyed ! !

:turtle:

yea i asked mutt for the cup holder inserts for the r/c and he said sure and then disappeared lol. and stink, give me that link NOW fukker :)

Stanimal said:
yea i asked mutt for the cup holder inserts for the r/c and he said sure and then disappeared lol. and stink, give me that link NOW fukker :)

I'm sure he still has the outline for them - I know he doesn't have his truck anymore but he may still be able to make them for ya if you want 'em :D

Stanimal said:
So what else is new around here? Does stink still like sheep? Does wifey still collect wings? (not the feminine ones :) ) did jack (i think...) ever finish the silver truck? Did anyone manage to get a sts to not blow up? did stink ever run faster than a 14? come on throw me a bone here
I still have a wing collection and now I collect middle fingers, too :D you can post up your middle finger on my finger collection thread :rock:

yea we were close to eac other huh borden? and wifey, you dont deserve my middle finger :p. and turtle, i have no way to repay him he will accept so i wont accept the inserts :D. and stink, i am on my way with credit card in hand to your site :D

Stanimal said:
yea we were close to eac other huh borden? and wifey, you dont deserve my middle finger :p. and turtle, i have no way to repay him he will accept so i wont accept the inserts :D. and stink, i am on my way with credit card in hand to your site :D
Bring it on I do deserve it :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back