What's the Higest MSRP SRT 10 Ever??

bossharp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious just how 'Loaded' a 06 or 05 QC could be?? Is it a NightRunner ? So far it's not over $58,000.00...What is the the most expansive SRT 10 ever?:dontknow:

There were a few that paid those extra dollars to first in line putting the price in the mid to high 60k

TNVIPER said:
There werent many options available on a 10 since the SRT package was already loaded...mid 50s is about as high as she went/..
GPS, side airbags, Uconnect, Sirius, rear defogger, sunroof, tonneau (wasn't really an option but I got the first one I know of so I didn't get the credit for it). I think that might be all the options that were available other than a bedliner, I went for a bedrug instead.

I paid 49 and some change for my 05 QC new. that was taxes and all.

ViperJeff said:
There were a few that paid those extra dollars to first in line putting the price in the mid to high 60k

I assume he wanted to know the highest factory sticker price.....dealer "market adjustment" probably went as much as $30K over sticker on the first ones...

TNVIPER said:
I assume he wanted to know the highest factory sticker price.....dealer "market adjustment" probably went as much as $30K over sticker on the first ones...
Yeah they were still getting 5 or 10 over when I bought mine here. But I went through the fleet manager and "saved" money by paying sticker.

I would have to double check but mine was around $54,000us somewhere in the mid $70s CND

MSRP on one of the first 04 RC's here in Alberta was $63,000. I stared at it for a long long time. Dealers were selling them approx 10K over sticker.

Not sure what the QC's were going for.

I paid 42 k for mine off the showroom floor. I bought it in oct. '06. The build date is oct. '05. When I went to test drive it the battery was dead. I had to come back later after they charged the battery. The sticker was 46k. They just wanted it out of there showroom.

Mine was one of the first one's here in Alberta. The MSRP sticker was $59,930 Which included a box liner, side airbags, Federal AC tax and destination charge. No Nav, I could be wrong but I don't think you could get the Nav on the early ones, not in Canada anyway. I made my deal slightly below sticker before the truck was even here, then when they realized other dealers were getting more the fight was on with the sales manager. They did finally honor the original deal after I threatened legal action. Even dealers that were not allotted new ones were paying more than I did just to get them. My dealer did sell a second 04 for 12 Grand over sticker after mine. They brought it in from Red Deer and the 2 dealers split the 12K. Some of the dealers wanted as much as 80K here. (Derrick Dodge) and wouldn't even show you the sticker. Spruce Grove and Westlock each had one and wanted 75K + tax. Those trucks were not brand new (both had a few hundred Kilometers) and did not sell until the following year. I'm sure they had to drop their prices though because 05's were starting to show up.

I figure it had it be a 06 QC 'Night Runner' with side airbags,nav, drop down back seat video [because that was more than a sunroof],power rear window....hmmmm. Was there any other factory[not dealer installed like auto steps] option you could order?

mine was marked up $9,000.00 over sticker of 45,700. my wife new the dealership owner (female) and they knocked the mark up off. mine has the side-air bags and plastic bedliner (which i took out).wernt' many options on the 04'.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back