Whats the point?

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would you post your ride up for sale (twice with no solid buyers) to only get a buyer willing to pay your asking price and drive 7 hours to pick the car up from your house. Spend a couple hours talking to the guy telling him how clean the car is and how it's just taking up space, how you never drive it, blah blah blah. Great guy but why waste your time going through that to change your mind and want to hold onto it for a couple more weeks while you make up your mind. Wouldn't you think the past couple months you had it for sale gave you enough time to think about it leaving you with the decision to repost it. This beats the heck out of me :dontknow:

I was sitting in my living room bs'ing around when i got the thought to sell my truck, I honestly had no serious intentions on selling it but got a pretty damn good offer (not my asking price) within literally a few hours and said screw it and went through with it. I really started to not sell it but I'm a man of my word and went through with the deal.....

I posted it on craigslist, VTCOA, Vipers of the world & SRT10 forums..... A member from here is who bought it though...

Man depending on your mileage and mods you can get more than that.... A buddy of mine got more than that from a dealer on his 06 QC lower mileage, not the best paint and a couple of the wheels were rashed up....... I guess it just takes the right buyer to come by and I got lucky. Just post it for what you think its worth and OBO and see what kind of hits you get

repo, you're selling out too?!....ummm, i mean you're selling your truck now?

I'm selling mine.. Where is the best place to list it....:dontknow:

I'm asking 43,500 NON-negotiable as is.:aetsch:

ill take 60k for mine as it sits ...

all spare and extra parts - another 5k

plus shipping

Damn, now I feel like a cut throat. I'm raising the price to 55K on mine ,,,,, Any Takers PM me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back