What's up brothers??!! (LOTS of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTLUVR

Reaction score
Hello fellas! New to VTCOA, but not the Modern Mopar world. Currently own a 2006 SRT8 Charger (bought new), with a shitload of mods. Including 7.0L 426, Southern Hotrod Transmission, Quaife, DSS Axles, and more mods than I can mention, with a few in the works as we speak. Yes, I'm just as sick as you bastards :dontknow: My daily driver is an SRT8 Jeep Cherokee (bought new), with some basic bolt-on mods, but nothing like the Charger.

Within the year, the wifey and I will be conceiving our first child. Upon which time she'll be taking over driving the Jeep, daily. Which means I need a new daily driver. :santaclaus: So I thought I'd come over here and learn a little about these trucks, since I may wanna drive one every day, lol. This change won't happen for a few months yet, but I wanna start my research and see what kind of mods and deals are out there.

Here's some quick pics of the current rides......

Angledshots002.jpg

Angledshots004.jpg

SunnyJuly007.jpg

MuscleCarGTG055.jpg

MuscleCarGTG042.jpg

newcarpics017.jpg

newcarpics002.jpg

newcarpics003.jpg

newcarpics011.jpg

MuscleCarGTG045.jpg

These floormats now have the same SRT426 logo treatment as the headrests
BilletTechGoods002.jpg

NewEmbroidery011.jpg

NewEmbroidery006.jpg

MuscleCarGTG057.jpg

MuscleCarGTG040.jpg

MuscleCarGTG039.jpg

MuscleCarGTG037.jpg

MuscleCarGTG034.jpg

My current mods in the works are a new Carbon Fiber CAI by LegMaker Intakes & 90mmTB. In the interior, I'm getting new black suede seat inserts with red stitch, and black suede headliner. I also have some stereo mods in the works right now, hence no pics of the trunk.

Jeep....

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

NeffyJeep001.jpg

NeffyJeep003.jpg

NeffyJeep006.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

I'm pretty anal retentive about my cars. They stay imacculate 90% of the time, lol. If you have any questions about my mods, just holler, there's too much to list. Looking forward to learning as much as I can about your rigs. I'd honestly love it if some of you guys would showboat and brag a little in my thread here. I'd like to see what y'all have (engine, wheels, suspension, etc.). So feel free to whore it up and hijack!!!! :D

Congrats on the kid bro:rock: :rock:

do a search on panama city gtg or look in the schedule events, you may want to attend , all is welcome:rock:

Lots of 10's here for sell trust me I havent heard of anyone regreating a purchase to this day!! nice rides by the way

Welcome to the board.....and nothing wrong with being "anal retentive".

Never could tell that your charger has a 426.:D :D :D :D

Welcome aboard, got a nice collection started

Welcome to the other side of the fence Chase.....Your Charger has been my favorate for years.....I cant wait to see what you do with a 10...:rock:

Welcome to the VTCOA; Very Clean Charger its Badass. I recently bought a 2005 Ram SRT-10 Commemorative Edition #14-200 and LOVE IT!!!! You wouldn't regret buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back