What's up everyone....

Falknorris

Reaction score
New to the forum and have some questions for you srt gurus. My uncle is buying an srt10 in a couple months and immediately wants to start modifying it. He's got the wallet and I got the tools lol so with that being said he hasn't really given me much of a budget. His last car was a supercharged cobra that I worked on for him. I've never worked on an srt before so I'm curious and what route we can go and where we should start. He wants to go procharged so what can the stock internals handle before starting to have to change them out. If anyone wants to leave a suggestion list on what order you'd go in that would be great. It will be a street truck mainly weekend driven not a daily or putting a lot of miles on. Thanks in advance for the help.

Contact Justin at JMB Performance if he wants to go with the Procharger. He is the man for that.

Please be aware everything on this thing is $350 and up , need air in your tires ? $350 , air freshener? $350 lmao !

Please be aware everything on this thing is $350 and up , need air in your tires ? $350 , air freshener? $350 lmao !

Wish someone warned me about this before I bought my 10 haha!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back