Whats up with all the red stars

PDR-GUY said:
Sweeeeet , I havent touched one of those in over 2 years :( Humm thats why I havent heard the wife complaining about headaces :D

I posted a few more for ya....

It's really weird... Every time I have a really loud practice session, I walk out of the studio and down the hall to the bedroom and I think Lynette's gonna gimme a look.... Like, "wow that was fkn loud"... she's laying there asleep....:dontknow: ...Go figure...

SD

PDR-GUY said:
Wifey, You got that right. WOW:rock:
I love music - don't know a thing about it but I know quality stuff when I see it and that there is some quality stuff!.

As you know, I had the PLEASURE of meeting Tim and all I can say is quality begats quality :D (I mean the guitars) :p

Tim amazes me. I'm not sure why, but he does :dontknow: :D :rock:

Wifey said:
I love music - don't know a thing about it but I know quality stuff when I see it and that there is some quality stuff!.

As you know, I had the PLEASURE of meeting Tim and all I can say is quality begats quality :D (I mean the guitars) :p

Cut it out............................:eek:

SD

Silent D said:
Cut it out............................:eek:

SD
Well maybe for a while :D

Nice guitars Tim. :rock:

Wifey said:

ya I am looking forward to meeting you all :D
Hoping alot of you will come to topeka ks next year but it seems Im the only one close:(

I will never cease to be amazed at the diversity of interests here...cigars, guitars, F words, and almost anything else...we seem to have deep appreciation for quality...hence our love of Wifey.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back