What's your weirdest truck problem ever?

I have a weird problem, every time I mount the drag slicks expensive shit falls off my truck....:dontknow: :dontknow:

Had an issue for months where when driving down the road, my passenger window would open, then a little later, it would close, all on it's own. Took it to the dealer and no one could come up with a fix. Got to the point where I would just laugh when it did it an blame it on my ghost George.

One really cold morning, I was heading to work and the window went all the way open, I looked over and said, "Not now George, it's too fkn cold for that crap." The window immediately closed all the way. Took it back to the dealer that day. They finally determined it was a short in the window switch, replaced it and George went away. I kind of miss George now, he was a lot of fun.

Thats some funny shit!

my most bazar waz that when I turned on the right turn signal it would give 3 flashes then turn into a left signal:dontknow: :dontknow: Installing My horn blaster freight train horns added another ground, no prob since 2006 qc

thewelshm

whenever i had clutch problems and take it to the shop i could never get it to do it again. the 3rd time i had it in they blew 4 slave cylinders just trying to get it off the lift. nothing like getting a call to to come pick up the truck in about a hour and getting there and say they broke it.

Our weirdest problem is that we haven't had any problem with it at all...:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back