Wheel Cleaners and Waxes

rodtek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of wheel/brake dust cleaner and wax to use on my truck .

I have a Night Runner which has the stock charcoal lookin' rims on it and want to make sure I use the right wheel cleaner to clean the rims and brake calipers..there's too many to choose from.

Also, can somebody recommend a good wax to use on the Night Runner paint job:dontknow: ?

Thanks

Rod

Last edited:
I use some wax called fuuken wax. I know its a funny name....but...it is the best wax i ever used. Its in an aerosol can and 1 can does about 3 trucks.
EASIEST wax ever to use. Just spray on and wipe off. Has carnuba in it too.
I use it on my paint, rubber, glass chrome wheels and all. It cost about 15.00 a can and it comes with a micro fiber rag.

do you know if the wheels are clear-coated? if they are...use a cleaner specifically for those. a stronger acid based cleaner can eat up the clear coat.

500snakz said:
I use some wax called fuuken wax. I know its a funny name....but...it is the best wax i ever used. Its in an aerosol can and 1 can does about 3 trucks.
EASIEST wax ever to use. Just spray on and wipe off. Has carnuba in it too.
I use it on my paint, rubber, glass chrome wheels and all. It cost about 15.00 a can and it comes with a micro fiber rag.
Great, thanks for the info. I'll see if I can find it.

SANCHOBA said:
do you know if the wheels are clear-coated? if they are...use a cleaner specifically for those. a stronger acid based cleaner can eat up the clear coat.
Thanks for responding..yeah, I think they're "clear coated" so I'll take note of that when I looking.

Thanks

I have it in my truck....but I think it's spelled FUKKEN wax. Do a google search. If you want to pay for shipping and for a can to try, I can send you one with a rag. $15 bucks and shipping.
It's now the only wax I use, and I use it on the WHOLE truck with NO white marks or residue on the black rubber and plastic parts and NO streaks on the glass. I know it sounds unbelievable but it does work. I dont sell or endorse anything. I am just shareing my excelent find.

Yeah I use the FUKKEN wax and it works AWESOME,even on black,I had a black Dakota R/T air-ride show truck,2 thumbs up!and even takes off bugs,NO problem!Excellent product.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back