wheel options

I can't host, see 'em or post up pictures for another couple weeks. But my avatar is what my custom wheels look like... Oh and I think my signature below has a picture too. Then, I have some OEM stockers in high polished Permastar.

Iam looking to change them also however i would get a 24 inch my truck in lowered however still have a wheel gap. The bigger the wheel the more it cost thats the problem.

I just got these Boyd Coddingtons... I love them :) Plus this particular set holds the standing 1 mile record for our engine class! :rock:

DSCI0008.JPG

stock

i like the stockers dont get me wrong just like to see whats out there...i just got rid of my magnum i had custom built 22" asantis on it ,considering the HRE wheels or powder coated stock wheels

Yellow venom said:
Wheels look good! You missing a lug nut?
Yeah when they pulled them off of nana's truck they broke the lug. The lugs on this truck are really thin.

24" stockers would be great if they where availible...:argh:

CHRISG82 said:
seems like no one changes the wheels on these trucks

The Viper style wheels are what make these trucks stand out from other standard Rams with aftermarket wheels. I tried some Boss wheels and quickly went back to the stockers. HRE makes quality wheels though.

Chromed stockers...so easy to keep clean and look great. Should have come from the factory like this IMO
rim.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back