Wheel Questions

ViperPunk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really would love to get some 22in srt8 reproduction wheels but the lug spacing is different. this is an idea for down the road if possible but how would you make them fit if possible or is there a company that makes some that would fit our trucks http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=11502299018C&wheelMake=Sport+Muscle&wheelModel=M8&wheelFinish=Chrome+Plated&showRear=no&autoMake=Dodge&autoModel=Charger+SRT-8&autoYear=2006&autoModClar=Performance+Tires&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

here (410) 426-7467 ask for dave the owner, no limit corp. any rim question you could ever ask about offset, spacing, or anything else he will know.

bump..ha i just figured out how to put up pics without using the link

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 37
thanks i will give him a call i think those wheels would look awesome on our trucks

Yeah. Whats funny is that my friend has them on his jeep srt in 20's and he like our 22's. He looked for 22srt10 wheels to fit his but no luck. price is pretty good to at 289 a rim not bad.

i would be willing to make that sacrifice specially since i wanna get slicks:D but on that note couldn't i just get the wheel spaced in back you know where they cut the rim and widen it to however much you want:dontknow: i think i have heard of people doing it

kickinassrt-10 said:
Ours are 10" wide those are 9". Less traction.....

there is some guys doing 315 and 285 on the 9 inch rims staggerd. I mean our tires are 305 so add 10 more MM. Crazy

i dont kno who all might have seen it but coley had a pic of what he would want to have an srt10 look like it was a yellow fever with the srt8 rims and it looked amazing:rock:

Raceline wheels has a wheel that is pretty close. You should check out their website.

blackviper said:
Raceline wheels has a wheel that is pretty close. You should check out their website.
Maxim 6 looks nice.

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 27
i would rather the maxim 5 but i like the srt wheels better and they are half the cost

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back