wheel spacing

avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to squeeze some knowlage out of you guys. Can any of you guys tell me the back spacing and lug pattern for our stock rims. trying to order some smaller rims for the back and need the info before i can order them. Also what is the smallest rim i can put in the front. I think i can get away with a 18 in the fron and a 17 in the back, just use tire diamater to compinsate for the rim differance. Like 17x10 in the back and a 18x7.5 in the front. this will only be used at the track.

the lug pattern is 5 by 5.5 Pretty sure thats the lug pattern someone else
can verify. :rock: that's all the knowledge you're gonna squeeze out of me :top:

Sharpi

avmech said:
looking to squeeze some knowlage out of you guys. Can any of you guys tell me the back spacing and lug pattern for our stock rims. trying to order some smaller rims for the back and need the info before i can order them. Also what is the smallest rim i can put in the front. I think i can get away with a 18 in the fron and a 17 in the back, just use tire diamater to compinsate for the rim differance. Like 17x10 in the back and a 18x7.5 in the front. this will only be used at the track.

eagle alloys makes a 17x10 5.5 bolt with4.5 backspace

stock is 6 inch backspace i think

they will stick out a tad

Stinker said:
eagle alloys makes a 17x10 5.5 bolt with4.5 backspace

stock is 6 inch backspace i think

they will stick out a tad

1-1/2"?

Well when I bought rims for my other 05 Ram, the vendor told me that the bolt patter was 5 on 5 and a Half. I am sure that there are some patterms out there that will work, but the factory 20's that come on RAM's are 5 on 5 and a half!

Mace said:
Well when I bought rims for my other 05 Ram, the vendor told me that the bolt patter was 5 on 5 and a Half. I am sure that there are some patterms out there that will work, but the factory 20's that come on RAM's are 5 on 5 and a half!

thats right I didnt type the intire deal;) 5 on 5.5 and about 6 inch on backspacing or therabouts

thanxs alot guys, can always count on you guys for the skinny on stuff like this lol. I know i dont post alot but when i do i always get a great reply from you guys. not trying to give you a pat on the back but a rub on the sac for all the help.

Last edited:
avmech said:
thanxs alot guys, can always count on you guys for the skinny on stuff like this lol. I know i dont post alot but when i do i always get a great reply from you guys. not trying to give you a pat on the back but a rub on the sac for all the help.
youll have mikey drooling with comments like that:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back