Wheels (Full set)

Devil's Savior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a full set of OEM SRT-10 wheels. I am open to an aftermarket set, just want them to be light weight. The wheels need to be straight, but can have curb rash. These are going to be used for track racing tires, so that I can keep street tires on my OEM Wheels. If you , or someone you know, has a set for sale please let me know.

...but why going with 22" ?

You could rather buy a set of 20" aftermarket wheels, if you want to stay with the look of the original, but have far more options in choosing a more usable track tire.

All the best

Arne

I have no problem going with something smaller than 22, just know the OEM wheels are light for their size. I did say I would go aftermarket. My main focus is a wheel that is light, and wide for the track. I definitely need the grip, but not looking to tub my truck.

i haven't looked hard but pretty sure Arska2 is right, you would have more selection in the 20" wheel and tire than the 22". plus the width of the wheel will have more selection also

assuming since your building the 240 that you have a lot of experience in road racing so your probably more familiar with the tires available than i would be

Actually I am not that well versed in the world of wheels and tires. I have just happened to have some good luck with the 240, where a guy had a set of wheels perfect for getting comfortable to the 240 (once built) for $60, then got tires for $25 a pop. Wheels have lots of curb rash and stuff, but are all painted over with black so only close up can you see the damage. Once I get used to the build, have not had an engine since I have owned the car, I will get new wheels and tires for better traction. May end up using the 240 for time attack and drift since it will be so beastly. The truck on the other hand is a completely different story. Want to make sure I do it right the first time, as I am used to her, and have done many events with her.

Last edited:
Actually I am not that well versed in the world of wheels and tires. I have just happened to have some good luck with the 240, where a guy had a set of wheels perfect for getting comfortable to the 240 (once built) for $60, then got tires for $25 a pop. Wheels have lots of curb rash and stuff, but are all painted over with black so only close up can you see the damage. Once I get used to the build, have not had an engine since I have owned the car, I will get new wheels and tires for better traction. May end up using the 240 for time attack and drift since it will be so beastly. The truck on the other hand is a completely different story. Want to make sure I do it right the first time, as I am used to her, and have done many events with her.

and they have our set wheels in 20" size so someone would have to look closer to notice

You are correct, but are they the same width? Will they clear the brakes, as the 22s barely clear where they mount. I have not met anyone with our trucks that have anything but the OEM wheels. What is the widest wheel size (front/rear) we can put on our trucks without tubing the rear?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back