Wheels

ChristopherSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
How much do you think I could seel my stock wheels for? I ask because I'm interested in getting some black rims. Do you all think getting my stock wheels painted is an option?

The least expensive appraoch would be to have yours done. Several guys have done that either with powdercoating or paint. If you want to get them power coated, check with Ace Powdercoating in Garland, they're reasonable and do good work. I have their number around here somewhere if you can't find it, let me know.

Getting yours powdercoated black would be the cheaper way to go. That's what I would do instead of buying a whole new set. But that's just me.. oh and a couple few other guys on here too.

Powder coat is not just the cheap way to go but it also looks awsome. Im deffinetly coating mine.

Think i may have to join the blackpowdercoat wheel club after seeing how good Iltemprd's truck wheels look..
cheers
shane

Nowwhat said:
paint won't hold up.......the powdercoat is the way to go..

You could get em powdercoated, but it I were you I'd explore your options and think about getting a set of aftermarket wheels like HRE's or something else and have those blacked out.

suicide messiah said:
any ideas on where to get wheels at?
HRE wheels :rock: Had a set of 19X8.5 441Rs for my other car, I was the first person in the US to have them:D , polished lip with polished center, they were stunning!!! They will also paint/coat the inners of the rims for you and leave the lip polished, looks killer center matte black with polished lip, its an option. Check their site for info www.hrewheels.com
They are pricey but well worth the cost!!

Find someone who is badass with photoshop. Not exactly the same, but it sure will give you a great idea of how it will look.

Here is an example of the rims I will be adding to my SRT8 (should be here next week.):

attachment-1.jpg

mytrucks035.jpg
[/IMG]

21c9bde8.jpg
[/IMG]

heres a few pics. It was alot cheaper than buying a new set of rims, thats for sure.

2ndchance said:
mytrucks035.jpg
[/IMG]

21c9bde8.jpg
[/IMG]

heres a few pics. It was alot cheaper than buying a new set of rims, thats for sure.
Very nice.... Me likey.... :)

Damn their gonna look pimp as hell!!! :rock:
1bad4dr said:
Find someone who is badass with photoshop. Not exactly the same, but it sure will give you a great idea of how it will look.

Here is an example of the rims I will be adding to my SRT8 (should be here next week.):

attachment-1.jpg

i seen a rumble bee the other day riding around, and I stopped him.He just bought the srt 22's and got them powercoated jet black. I think it looks great, and from what he said it was cheaper than buying a new set.

good luck

Texas Yellow Fever said:
check with Ace Powdercoating in Garland, they're reasonable and do good work. I have their number around here somewhere if you can't find it, let me know.
Ace Powder Coating
3637 Marquis Dr., # 105
Garland, TX 75042
Phone: 972-487-0567

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back