Wheels

bosshawg806

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question have anybody tried fitting some the ram 1500 17" wheels on i thinking about slapping on some drag radials and a guy is almost giving away some 17" wheels off of his ram

Quick question have anybody tried fitting some the ram 1500 17" wheels on i thinking about slapping on some drag radials and a guy is almost giving away some 17" wheels off of his ram

Yessir most 17" factory wheels fit just fine and are very lightweight if aluminum. :rock:

This is true! More for the 325's which are very short. You could run a 28x10-17 slick though

I believe viperhauler ran his 390s on stock ram 17s.

i ran the 390's on a 17x8 rim... tucked up under the wheelwells, too...

i don't drive to the track... so i wasn't concerned about that...

but they're designed for a 10" wheel... wish i had a pic of it...

You might be able to get a 315/35/17 on a 8" wheel but you're not going to be hooking up well. I would get something to fit the wheel. Like mentioned above a 28x10.50 would work.

Yea i looked at the 315 and they are out the window i guess its slicks and just changed them out at the track i just wanted drag radials cuz theyre a lil cheapier
You might be able to get a 315/35/17 on a 8" wheel but you're not going to be hooking up well. I would get something to fit the wheel. Like mentioned above a 28x10.50 would work.

so i was looking for an excuse to get a new set of tires, and the other day the road provided me with it. rolling down the highway i heard my dodge hit something, but didn't see it. of course i was on the rim in less than a mile

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back