when is good to do a dragon's tail run?

when is a good time to drive the dragon's tail?

• Total voters
I'll have my new tires by then but that is real close to when the baby is due! May have to wait till it is closer to the time before I can say for sure but I sure as hell plan on it right now!

Im pretty booked with sept (baby due) oct is out of the picture as I have a military school to go to that will last through november...only leaves after the new year for me.....id bring the bike out to play as long as Dan doesn't drive behind me running me over! Hoping to make the myrtle meet thoug

Yeah man will deff try and hit it up. Will be in grad school and as long as not projects or home work due will deff try and hit it up looks hella fun.

we've got myrtle coming up mid september... thanksgiving in nov, christmas in december...

what you guys think about october sometime???

or should we wait until the first of the year?

i made where you can select multiple months if you have no preference...

they were booked all the way through august when i talked to them last in may... i don't know availability at all at the moment... but i'll ask...

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, motorcycle and sport car two lane tourism serving Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, Cherohala Skyway, Moonshiner28, Devils Triangle, and Six Gap North Georgia.

are you bringing the jeep?

i'm onto a strickly mouth schedule... if you can make it, good... if not, you miss out, and the puss from my herpes hand is enough to lube the washington monument...

Are we talking about next October now? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back