Where Are You eaglebaseball25??

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Sawyer tell us about your new truck!!!
Marks ride is one of the best and you have not even posted since you got it. Talk to us boy!!!

Haha I'm still here alive and well, I'm loving the truck haven't had any problems! And man I thought my precious 10 was fast but getting on this thing is another story! She's got it all, I've been thinking of a couple more goodies to do to her but can't think of to many as I got lucky and she's already got it all done to her. I'm still here guys, always searching around on the forums just not commenting on them much lol, thanks for asking guys!

Haha I'm still here alive and well, I'm loving the truck haven't had any problems! And man I thought my precious 10 was fast but getting on this thing is another story! She's got it all, I've been thinking of a couple more goodies to do to her but can't think of to many as I got lucky and she's already got it all done to her. I'm still here guys, always searching around on the forums just not commenting on them much lol, thanks for asking guys!

you definately got one that was well taken care of. Mark still has sellers remorse i believe...lol

Sawyer,

I just noticed you are in Hobbs. My company does a lot of business there. Next time I'm down that way, you need to take me for a ride!

-Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back