where can i find some 325/40/22 tires

vipertruckkid1544

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone on here know a link to some 325/40/22 tires are. i cant find any anywhere. i even work at a dealership and they say they cant get this size in. they thought that they have completly discontinued these tires. say it aint so fellas. any help?

I was thinking they would be too short, though they are a little wider, would they hook better/less/the same? Whats the best we can do to hook with the 22's right now?

I was thinking they would be too short, though they are a little wider, would they hook better/less/the same? Whats the best we can do to hook with the 22's right now?

They would hook and look much worse than stock, less sidewall and probably the same or less contact patch (contact patch is width AND diameter, not just width). If you want to hook up buy some smaller wheels and the lowest treadwear rating you can find.
Justin

They got them, I'm there, I have been looking for that size. I will drive there if you can get them asap.

Are they 325/40/22 or 325/45/22? The link says 40 but the website says 45, that 45 would be a lot taller than our 305/40/22's(like 2 full inches)

i know they have them in 40's since i have had them on my truck for just over a year now. of course that doesn't mean they havens discontinued the 40's either.

i know they have them in 40's since i have had them on my truck for just over a year now. of course that doesn't mean they havens discontinued the 40's either.

Can u provide a picture please. I want to see how it looks

thanks for that website..im about to order mine next weekend and have them shipped to cincinnati

I have those in 305-45-22

Attachments

• 2011-05-27 16.28.27.jpg
    2011-05-27 16.28.27.jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 3,261
I was at America's Tire last weekend getting new wheels/tires mounted on the MagWag & went back with the 10 to get the old ones. I priced a set of rubber for it while I was there & was shocked when he came back with a $716 quote for 22"s'. That was for the Nitto 420s'.

I have heard a lot of good reviews on the 420s' as well as the Nitto Invos' I put on.

I'm almost tempted to buy them & put them in the shed until we need them. I know it's hard to buy anything that's not made in China nowadays but I/we do make a conscientious effort to. So I was shocked to see the rubber on the 10 now is Chinese made.

It is a good lookin' tread though, $135. a piece new.

!Bw,ZpvwEGk~$(KGrHqV,!i0Ev1+0F0GUBMI2WrhT(!~~_12.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back