where can i get oil cooler lines ?

:dito: Dude, where ya been? Get the lines from Tony, they are great...as is the case with all his products and service.

srt10this said:
I need to chang my oil cooler lines any one know where I can get them from? Thanks
you may wnat to grab them from Dom, super duper guy to deal with , ships kinda slo but thats dom he is a real busy guy, but the reason I say that is if not mistaken I am out of them again allready, seem to sell out as soon as I get them in, but contact dom and pick up his, if not I will be back in a few to help you out buddy:rock:

and if you have any questions , jsut let me know sir

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
you may wnat to grab them from Dom, super duper guy to deal with , ships kinda slo but thats dom he is a real busy guy, but the reason I say that is if not mistaken I am out of them again allready, seem to sell out as soon as I get them in, but contact dom and pick up his, if not I will be back in a few to help you out buddy:rock:

and if you have any questions , jsut let me know sir
Tony all though we disagree sometimes i still like your sheep lovin ass:D :D

I had a call from someone asking in the same manner, must have been you sir, send me a pm with your phone number please, I actually ahve a couple sets left, they run $195 shipped sir

only 20 yr old wit srt said:
yeah the outlet tub is on internation back order.
how much are you looking for the outlet tube?

what ya talkin bout Willis :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
what ya talkin bout Willis :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
LOL some I have got calls from calll them engine outlet tubes, not sure why , maybe there mechanic, not sure, but have gotten some that have asked for them, first time it was kinda perplexing, after that I jsut have fun:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOL some I have got calls from calll them engine outlet tubes, not sure why , maybe there mechanic, not sure, but have gotten some that have asked for them, first time it was kinda perplexing, after that I jsut have fun:D

the engine oil cooler lines :dontknow: :dontknow: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme: :itsme: :burnout: :burnout:

what a world what a world:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

said in my best meltin wicked bitch voice:rock: :toilet: :rock:

Lol yeah I know I have been wanting to change them but now there getting bad now tho. And + now that I am driving it more so its a must asap

505'sFastestViper. said:
Tony all though we disagree sometimes i still like your sheep lovin ass:D :D
:date: :love: :love: :dancing: :dancing: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back