Where did blake go

1Fast400 said:
Anyone that makes 6 figures+ will tell you, you end up spending most of your time trying to figure out how to hold onto your own money. We live in a society that penalizes people for being successful. You gotta love a society that penalizes someone willing to take all the risks with starting a new company and then when the few get to make it work sell, the gov't is standing there waiting.

I hope during my lifetime, I see a flat tax.

Agree with you 100% here, Mike.... Taxes on Business owners are a KILLER. :mad: BUT, I have never been as "stingy" with my money as I am now that I own my own business. It used to be that I couldn't spend it fast enough... now, it's all about keeping it, just in case something goes south w/ work (or at least, staying "liquid" in all my investments).

Stinker said:
boy ya'lls be in trouble now!!

ya' ll done gots charles rilled up:p

glad it wadnt me:D

And he's a big man....very, very big.

mmmmtorque said:
Well since $1,500 is bullshit if its less than 2% of your income, can you please post the acceptable $ and or percentage amounts to bitch about ? I am sure all of us could use this in the future. I am sure Mike didnt get the memo.

BTW, can everyone please post their annual household income ?

Need to weed out all the whiny ass bitches from the people who have actually have a right to complain about something.

:thefinger: :boring: :flute: :sleep: :bootyshake: :hello:

HOT RAM said:
...I am practically a midget,only 6'2" and weigh 345.:D

I knew there was a reason that I liked this man...I don't know the issue, but I'm on his side!

HOT RAM said:
:laugh: :hahaha: :afraid: :rofl: I am practically a midget,only 6'2" and weigh 345.:D

You would still be looking ^^^^^^^^^^^!

HOT RAM said:
:laugh: :hahaha: :afraid: :rofl: I am practically a midget,only 6'2" and weigh 345.:D

6'7" 250lbs, 80" arm span, proven chin, still like my chances :D

:hello: :shakehands: I have done way too much fighting in my time.After you turn 40,even when you win it hurts :D My younger brother has not yet learned this.He is 6'9" and weighs 320.Works as a bouncer.

Prof said:
I knew there was a reason that I liked this man...I don't know the issue, but I'm on his side!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I don't look much like it now,but I used to teach American Freestyle Karate.:eek:

HOT RAM said:
:hello: :shakehands: I have done way too much fighting in my time.After you turn 40,even when you win it hurts :D My younger brother has not yet learned this.He is 6'9" and weighs 320.Works as a bouncer.

Understand that, hitting 38 this year and not in the shape I used to be. I worked as a bouncer for about 3 years (when I was young and cocky) and you couldnt pay me enough to that job again. Doesnt matter how big you are if you are up against a 9mm.

Will have to still give you some shit if I ever see you at a GTG :D

mmmmtorque said:
Understand that, hitting 38 this year and not in the shape I used to be. I worked as a bouncer for about 3 years (when I was young and cocky) and you couldnt pay me enough to that job again. Doesnt matter how big you are if you are up against a 9mm.

Will have to still give you some shit if I ever see you at a GTG :D

I would expect no less (on the giving me shit ) ;) :D

Even with the recent appearance of certain people, no word, unreal.

TheSickness said:
What's all this talk about you guy's being Bouncers in ghey Bars about :dontknow: :p

Ahhh, there's my beyotch.....where ya been sweetie?

:bike:

TheSickness said:
What's all this talk about you guy's being Bouncers in ghey Bars about :dontknow: :p

Ghey bars ? Who said they were ghey bars ? :dontknow: If memory serves me right,I recall seeing someone that looked a LOT like you at the last one I worked in.BUT , I was working and you were.................well,I won't go there :D ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back