Where is Need4speed???

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from Tim aka Need4speed???.....he was on for awhile after the fishing season was over then gone....anyone hear from him?

Hey Walt!
Yeah, I'm lurkin around from time to time.:p Thanks for asking! I'm hoping to get my reflashed ecu back today so I can run the beast tonight at the track. Cant wait to see how she does now with the stall, no rev limit bumps, and now boosting 9psi... :burnout: Shes in the 720s for rwhp now, I'll keep ya posted! Take care, Tim

Need4speed said:
Hey Walt!
Yeah, I'm lurkin around from time to time.:p Thanks for asking! I'm hoping to get my reflashed ecu back today so I can run the beast tonight at the track. Cant wait to see how she does now with the stall, no rev limit bumps, and now boosting 9psi... :burnout: Shes in the 720s for rwhp now, I'll keep ya posted! Take care, Tim

Greetings Tim! :hello: Glad to see you on the forum.
So your going to Bradenton tonight??? Hmmmm:hmmmm2: Not sure if I can make it... but it's going to be worth a shot.:D

Great to here from you Tim.....:rock: ....$20 says Blake's truck takes a dump again....:D

Ohh come on man......enough is enough! If it does Im gonna come snipe yer jiu jitsu ASS! Nahhhhh...I dont kill shampoo slingers! What up Mikey....hows the longblock coming??? When u runnin the juice?

Nowwhat said:
Great to here from you Tim.....:rock: ....$20 says Blake's truck takes a dump again....:D
OMFG you can be brutal mikey...lol.
Blake, your truck has not taken a dump..... yet.... :D Daves still workin on the darn belt slippage even after the "DC solution" failed. So tuning above 4500 rpm is impossible until he gets it resolved. (I can tell you though, that if we lined up and raced, with you shifting at only 4500rpm...... id still lose, dang it.) That bitch pulls like no other freight train srt 10 ram ive ever rode in, including mine, or both the hennesseys venom 800 or 1000. I've had a go in both of those and yours pulls harder, even on the low end, its just a rush.... u bastage

Blakewilder said:
Ohh come on man......enough is enough! If it does Im gonna come snipe yer jiu jitsu ASS! Nahhhhh...I dont kill shampoo slingers! What up Mikey....hows the longblock coming??? When u runnin the juice?

Well they say what goes around comes around. You might want to be there when he put his first full shot through his truck. :D

Yeah....UNLIKE some turdlickers I dont get my jollies off of my buddies problems! He's just compensating for having a small pecker and 1 nut! So Patrick says.....He said VPRPWS sister told him....J/K guys ...dont have a heart attack

Blakewilder said:
Yeah....UNLIKE some turdlickers I dont get my jollies off of my buddies problems! He's just compensating for having a small pecker and 1 nut! So Patrick says.....He said VPRPWS sister told him....J/K guys ...dont have a heart attack

Dont drag me into this Triwilder..im sitting back watching from the sidelines

-Red

Nowwhat said:

Need4speed, good to see you back and hear about your Hot
Rod.

Blakes truck is not going to break anything.............~~~~~~~~???????????

Need4speed said:
Hey Walt!

Hey TIM....good to hear from you....glad your still racing your bad girl :rock:
Some really cool builds going on right now....makes me want another truck..:(:(:idea:

nothnbutrouble
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is Need4speed's run in his bad ass car... we need to get a better vid clip of it.... next time. My buddy has his new video camera now... vs the digital camera he shot this with....

need4speed we need you at bradenton in december ! lolololo

by the way why you fags looking at each others nutts?!lolololo

better vid of his Mercedes E-55 ...:D

Last edited:
Need4speed said:
I think that run was 11.9... best so far with it was 11.7@121. Not bad for only headers, ecu and pulley. :)

:dito: Hell of a ride..and a sweet "SLEEPER".... very impressive...can't imagine what a stage 7 would:D do...

Next time at the track...we will have an 8.3 meg digital video camera instead of a regular digital camera.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back