Where to find new trim piece

Reaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 04 SRT10 with 9000 miles on it. Previous owner took amazing car of truck with tasteful performance upgrades. Truck is so nice to me I don't want to destroy anything stock. And I want to replace the stock stereo, install a kenwood NAV unit. My problem is I have a nice brush aluminum trim piece that goes around radio and climate controls. I need a bigger opening around the stereo and thought Id buy another one to cut up and save to original. Problem is dealers said part is discontinued. Where can I find a new one, or very clean one ?

Contact Weedahoe he does all custom dash pieces.......

some one here does a real nice set up like your lookin for.

think its called a double DIN set up

can't remember his s/n though

THATS HIM, lol

No problem, help always seems to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought an 04 SRT10 with 9000 miles on it. Previous owner took amazing car of truck with tasteful performance upgrades. Truck is so nice to me I don't want to destroy anything stock. And I want to replace the stock stereo, install a kenwood NAV unit. My problem is I have a nice brush aluminum trim piece that goes around radio and climate controls. I need a bigger opening around the stereo and thought Id buy another one to cut up and save to original. Problem is dealers said part is discontinued. Where can I find a new one, or very clean one ?

Here's what he did for me.

Attachments

• navigation.jpg
    navigation.jpg
    759.4 KB · Views: 63
I usually find good cheap trim at the strip club, that's just me...oh wait, we talking stereo trim or girl trim? :D

I usually find good cheap trim at the strip club, that's just me...oh wait, we talking stereo trim or girl trim? :D

thats been a long time since i heard that one:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back