Where to order Mopar CAI?

TDay

Reaction score
I'm considering getting the Mopar CAI for my 05 RC SRT-10.
Where's the best(wholesale?) place to order the Mopar Cold Air Intake for the truck? (Part # p4510921)

-tday.

Did you ask Patrick (dragon)?
If not there, try Art Kendrick at Henson Motors (TX).

Strike my above post, we were stiffed by henson as a vendor

Go with Dragon or Boomer both are first class, you cant go wrong with either one:rock:

Stinker said:
Boomer
Dragon
Henson
all good

no noticable hp differences in any CAi over a drop in, just noise and bling

Isn't that the reason to own one of these trucks
It's got the Viper motor! (noise and bling all in one)
Cause if its to go really fast we have the wrong vehicle to start with!
Sorry having a bad day just got beat by a Saab something or other from a roll. :(

Thanks Guys!
I'll take action as soon as I get my pennies saved up.

-t

It looks good, but it dont look $500-$600 good. Thats crazy high for a CAI.

SWIFT said:

What about looking into a group buy? I'm interested in this CAI too......

Don't stop with just the CAI

TDay said:
I'm considering getting the Mopar CAI for my 05 RC SRT-10.
Where's the best(wholesale?) place to order the Mopar Cold Air Intake for the truck? (Part # p4510921)

-tday.

boomer gives the CAI out for free w/the purchase of all his other MODS .....ain't that right Lefty....I mean Gary : )

Attachments

• SigPic.JPG
    SigPic.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 36
SWIFT said:

:confused: Try $725.00:mad: .... That was a price quote.....

Extremely pricey for a Cold Air Intake if you ask me. :(

I'll be making my own .... I am a qualified enough welder and see no problems with this type of project.

I just scored some 4.5" 45 degree elbows for free from a co sponsor of mine on my diesel pro mod race truck, they had these laying around in their office collecting dust- Thanks Grand Rock Exhaust!!:rock:

I'll post em up some pics when I get r done.... That's friggin a crazy price markup IMHO....:mad:

Last edited:
I personally don't want to go with the CAI but I have been looking for a MOPAR K&N drop in air filter part number but can't find one. Does anyone know if they make one and if so the part number?

Thanks!

ya i agree that mopar sometimes prices themselves out of the market.:confused: i have not seen a drop in for the srt10 but the k&n or airaid will do just the same. :burnout:

HaulinAsp said:
:confused: Try $725.00:mad: .... That was a price quote.....
:
:thumpdown: Thats just crazy. I'm sorry but anybody buying these at retail has more money than sense. I'll be making my own aswell!

SWIFT said:
:thumpdown: Thats just crazy. I'm sorry but anybody buying these at retail has more money than sense. I'll be making my own aswell!

I think the k and N one is half that!!! We had a group buy on those when they first came out and it was really cheap then, $250 or so. Wormster had them.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I think the k and N one is half that!!! We had a group buy on those when they first came out and it was really cheap then, $250 or so. Wormster had them.

patrick
So far I'm into this home brewed CAI for $13.00..... cost of shipping of the free 45's and for 3ft of straight tubing......

Next is to look for a good flowing filter and clamps.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back