Where's Steve been?

Good to hear from you Steve! Get some rest bro! I'm looking forward to my order coming in but no rush! My truck sits in the garage most of the time anyways!!

Good job on the Arkansas banners!

Ok, I think we're getting the backlog caught up slowly. Most everyone's stuff went out today, there's just one order that I need to check status on tomorrow. I'll be back on line more regular now, it's been a tough 2-3 weeks, but I think we're through the worst of it....please accept my apologies for going dark and not returning PMs etc, that's unlike me, but if I hadn't we'd have never gotten all this stuff done.

This is the longest I've ever been off the site, there's no way I'll ever be able to get caught up, so if there's anything significant that I missed, please let me know!

Hi Steve, glad to see you back on your feet again. The work you did looks great and must have been some kick arse news, that would have paid pretty well! ;)

I'm ready and waiting and have been to order my custom glowing starter button. Let me know where to sign bud........ :D

Cheers

been needing some help on the monday and friday threads:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back