Wheres ViperPunk?

05QCSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any body know where ViperPunk went? I know he was on his way up to Idaho. But I haven't heard from him since and he's been off since the 2nd.

might take him a little while to get his internet hooked up

Maybe I should ask my dad. He has the inside scoop :D :p

IMG_0351.jpg

haha love the pic paul and eddie was right i was waiting on the internet but i made it here safely :rock:

ViperPunk said:
haha love the pic paul and eddie was right i was waiting on the internet but i made it here safely :rock:
Glad you and the family made it safely! :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

amtrucker22 said:
Glad you and the family made it safely! :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
i tell you wat it is definitely different up here and it is nice that this town im in now is very pro military!

ViperPunk said:
i tell you wat it is definitely different up here and it is nice that this town im in now is very pro military!
So, just where are you now?

Bill.

ya in mt.home to be exact btw dylan have you seen another black rc in boise cuz i heard a rumor a turbo'd one is running around up there

ViperPunk said:
ya in mt.home to be exact btw dylan have you seen another black rc in boise cuz i heard a rumor a turbo'd one is running around up there

Haven't seen it. I've seen a couple L's running around. Peterson Chevrolet in Boise has a RC yellow fever for sale, so there be one of those running around soon.

05QCSRT10 said:
Haven't seen it. I've seen a couple L's running around. Peterson Chevrolet in Boise has a RC yellow fever for sale, so there be one of those running around soon.
i saw that it made me want to repaint mine lol

Did you see it online or in person? I went over and looked at it. I thought about trading in the QC for a second. I'm gonna go test drive a lightning tomorrow to see how it compares to my 10:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back