cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Dakota

m_0040650f6e9017763e294a8a978a0a92.jpg

The Ram

m_0b9ae8d3edae1686417a1c3ae0a2f1-1.jpg

Last edited:
My Wife had 2 dakotas. Didn't care for either one.
My guess is you are asking about the Dakota R/T or the Ram SRT/10. Your asking on the wrong forum..... We all are a bit biased. :D

I really liked the Dakota 5.9's... the motors were near bullet-proof... But, like the trans in the QC SRT-10, the autos in the 5.9s sucked eggs... :eek:

no trick ? here , I owned the dakota in the pic and was goin threw some old photos and it brought back memerories jus wandered if i made the right call in getting rid of it for the srt, wife wouldnt let me keep both

I owned a 99 Dakota R/T (kinda like an 01). I loved that truck, but
My SRT 10 is my pride and joy!:rock:

05dodgesrt10 said:
no trick ? here , I owned the dakota in the pic and was goin threw some old photos and it brought back memerories jus wandered if i made the right call in getting rid of it for the srt, wife wouldnt let me keep both

You did good...;)

yea so far i havent had to many regrets ill be happy with the ram once it comes out of the paint shop!

i have an '02 Dak. with some work. love it. found a place that has a SRT-10 Dakota hood. a mini me Dakota SRT-10????

and '05 Viper truck.

love them both. best trucks & years made:rock: :rock: :rock:

Had a 98 Dakota ext cab, tptal piece if shit, gutless as well. What kind of poll is this anyway:dontknow:

05dodgesrt10 said:

First of all let me say that I really enjoy my YF !!!!But I had sold a '75 D200 Crew Cab when I bought the 10 !! Many times I ask myself if I had done the right thing,and my heart still wishes I had taken the money I had invested in the 10 and out it into the '75 !!No,it wouldn't have fit in my garage,but I think I would have been much happier !! I enjoy being different I guess !!!

IM000103_original.jpg

I've had two Dakota R/T's,first one was a full custom air ride truck dropped to the ground and the second was a 408 stroker motor with Powerdyne supercharger and a 250 shot of NOS (street legal track truck with cage-ran 11.08's @ 115MPH) Both trucks were C/C's,But I'm glad I bought the SRT-10,best truck I've had!

o2 Dakota and the SRT ---the srt is now for fun and the Dakota is for work and whatever.....

ZCx ---Who has the hood for the mini me SRT Dakota---I have the same Idea:) ---also looking for a wing and a ground effects kit that mathces the SRT10.....Both are Black of course.

the dakota R/T is to the srt, like training wheels are to a bike

awsome till you take um off:rock: :rock:

The Ram is by far more coolerer than the Dakota, but I hope to add an R/T to our collection when I can. I like them too.

If the choice here was between a RC and the Dakota I would say the SRT.
But since they both have auto's in them I vote for the Dakota due to the lighter weight and smaller more nimble package.

i love and still have mine done drive it much cause its rare but i just put some srt4 seats in it
Dsc01896.jpg

driverssrt4seats.jpg

wam2005.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back