Which do you like better?

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually made up my mind but just wondering which one yall like better! .....By which one i meant the third brake light!

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

Here's a couple more of what ive been working on!

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Me and Pete started stripping my wrecked hemi!
IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

Oh and this one is for you Dom!
IMG_1031.jpg

Last edited:
Silver light deff... Good job on th caliper... and Pete and I satrted stripping the hemi not me and pete...

1fast10 said:
Silver light deff... Good job on th caliper... and Pete and I satrted stripping the hemi not me and pete...

Shuit up fag...you barely speak english as it is!

I would go with whatever matches your other tail lights. I am guessing they are smoked?

wesalbert said:
I would go with whatever matches your other tail lights. I am guessing they are smoked?

I appreciate it Wes.... I was thinking that at first too since the tails are smoked but i think i like the paint matched one better! :rock:

SRT2SLOW said:
sell me that bed liner......

its messed up inside from the crash but there are quit a few fellas on here willing to give the liner out of there srt away for free! If that is even what your talking about....

its messed up inside from the crash but there are quit a few fellas on here willing to give the liner out of there srt away for free! If that is even what your talking about....[/QUOTE]

yeah i was looking for one....can you get one for me????

SRT2SLOW said:
its messed up inside from the crash but there are quit a few fellas on here willing to give the liner out of there srt away for free! If that is even what your talking about....

yeah i was looking for one....can you get one for me????[/QUOTE]

Yea I bet I could but do you ever come my way? How would you plan on getting it from me? There might be someone close to you that would be willing to give you theres..... I think you should make a post in the wanted section.....

dam....im going down there soon for a school.....but i dont know if i should take the truck.....how far is tonys shop from you

SRT2SLOW said:
dam....im going down there soon for a school.....but i dont know if i should take the truck.....how far is tonys shop from you

Tony is 4 hours from me, and he will be even futher from you there......Ft. Benning is pretty much straight west from me in Savannah. Tony is in NC and thats NW from me.......... how long will you be in Columbus?

well right now i am trying to get a slot in a school down there....its only 3 weeks long but i was gonna take some leave after that and got down to Florida

Silverbullet08 said:
what parts are available on the hemi? :D

I don't want to officially post anything up for sale yet...jsut don't have the time to tear into her like that and dont want folks complaining on waiting..... I'm trying to pull parts off, clean them and box them up ready to be shipped before posting them forsale......And thats minus stupid lil parts folks will ask for ;) .but check me out on DT and see what mods i have on her ;) my name over there is 05_ram_1500

SRT2SLOW said:
well right now i am trying to get a slot in a school down there....its only 3 weeks long but i was gonna take some leave after that and got down to Florida

Around what time are you trying to hit florida? Im going on leave for a week during Thanksgiving and a week for X-mas into new years..... 4-5th of Dec ill be going to Jennings GP....other than that i'll be here in Sav and you can just hit me up..... I can shoot you a pm with my # if you like

alright i just looked. u have some parts i might be interested in :) i just dropped in a cam and LT headers this weekend in mine :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back