Which is quicker?

I'm thinking Santeen doesn't stand a chance. BUT its the first time the TT has been on the track......

TNVIPER said:
The Roe SC truck that wont be there...:D :burnout:

That would be 2 of them. :rock:

viperhauler said:
sanqueen wins due to traction issues with the TT:dontknow:
Ding Ding Ding. we have a winner!!!! If it would have been a 1/4 mile, he would have caught me on both runs. But it wasnt and he didnt. :D In his defense, he had no traction and both trucks didnt like the nasty South Florida heat and humidity. We ran right after they dried the track from a brief rain shower. So, it was humid as hell. I mainly went out to test the icebox and it knocked 3 tenths off. So, it works pretty good.:)

SANTEEN said:
Ding Ding Ding. we have a winner!!!! If it would have been a 1/4 mile, he would have caught me on both runs. But it wasnt and he didnt. :D In his defense, he had no traction and both trucks didnt like the nasty South Florida heat and humidity. We ran right after they dried the track from a brief rain shower. So, it was humid as hell. I mainly went out to test the icebox and it knocked 3 tenths off. So, it works pretty good.:)

Times????

I did let him borrow my DR's for a few runs and he literally destroyed two c6 vettes and a 335i. And that was with Joe being timid off the line. I kept telling him to mash the gas off the line, but he was worried about breaking something with the DR's.

LoveThisTruck said:
Times????
Slow. I was running 8.3's and his best was an 8.1. But his 60ft was bad, due to his timidness off the line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back