Which LT Headers?

505'sFastestViper. said:
mopar long tube headers look to be very well built newmexicoviper has them on nhis truck and they are way cool pm dragon
Note taken and....

Prof said:
Mopar Long Tube will get you into the 14's, like me!
Note taken.:D

I can drive, I just have trouble seeing over the steering wheel and my white knuckles on the top of the steering wheel.

bellanger makes a good product and they will produce more power, especially in the mid range, than american's headers.

505'sFastestViper. said:
you cannot prove that :mad:

sure can, dont mess with me...:D

On GenIII vipers bellanger headers have been the only headers to produce any type of gain and have the biggest bump in the mid-range. the vipers genIII stock headers flow very well, when comeparing them to our trucks bellangers will really wake the engine up. the 1 7/8 isnt really a benefit until you hp level, bellangers carry more velocity through the header into the exhaust:D

call Lou, he will keep you on the phone for an hour explaining this

Loved my Bellangers!! Never had a problem with the coating, had room to check/tighten bolts, clean look.
The only thing I did have happen was a blown gasket. Did it at the dragstrip in Bradenton... I could hear the knocking on the way back to the pits.:argh:
Was an easy fix with the metal OEM gasket. The gasket in there was not the factory metal one. It was probably the set sent with the Bellanger order. :dontknow: Regardless it was broken in three pieces.
So... if Bellanger sends you a gasket set...stick with the OEM ones...they are pretty hard to beat. IMHO...;)
HP / TQ Gains... :dontknow: where is Nowhat when ya need em...;) :rofl:
Regardless they will make the 10 growl...:driver::burnout::burnout: when your "grabbin the go"

Good luck and have fun with it.:rock:

Billy Boat

srt10-headers.jpg

Billy_Boat_Headers___Roe_Oil1.jpg

Carlwalski said:
Billy Boat

srt10-headers.jpg

Billy_Boat_Headers___Roe_Oil1.jpg

B&B look too much like they were a space saving LT and not really worried about unequal primary length. There seems to be a higher propensity for reversion in the exhaust if they are too unequal in length, right?

505'sFastestViper. said:
imho those look like shit:thumpdown: :thumpdown: if i had more thumbs id give them more thumbs down

*Insert bitch fight growl here* :laugh: The whole bay looks like shit there mate, look at how messy and unclean the bay is, look at the grubby finger and smudge marks everywhere, EFI rail etc. Mine are being coated currently as the whole truck is a major work in progress, that's a fitment photo for my website. I'm just glad it's not all riced out!! ;)

CudaJon - Not sure but I like mine and they are superb quality.
Plus, mine are unequal length now, had to modify the "passenger" to suit the RHD :laugh:

Can't wait for my beast to be complete. :cool: "If I had more eyes I'd give it more cool smiles........"

Carlwalski said:
*Insert bitch fight growl here* :laugh: The whole bay looks like shit there mate, look at how messy and unclean the bay is, look at the grubby finger and smudge marks everywhere, EFI rail etc. Mine are being coated currently as the whole truck is a major work in progress, that's a fitment photo for my website. I'm just glad it's not all riced out!! ;)

CudaJon - Not sure but I like mine and they are superb quality.
Plus, mine are unequal length now, had to modify the "passenger" to suit the RHD :laugh:

Can't wait for my beast to be complete. :cool: "If I had more eyes I'd give it more cool smiles........"
shit im sorry bud i really am!!!!! i forgot the smiley no harm intended:) :) :) :) :) :)

505'sFastestViper. said:
shit im sorry bud i really am!!!!! i forgot the smiley no harm intended:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hey! all good brother. :) We've had a few words once before but the more I keep reading your posts the more I notice you say it how it is and sometimes it can come off looking harsh but I'm sure the meaning is well and in good intentions, so none taken. In today's world of arse kiss it's a refreshing change, plus I like people spotting "odds & ends" with my vehicles from time to time or voicing their opinions as it allows me to correct things I may have missed or can/could/will change. I'll be sure to post some header photos once the truck is 100% complete in the mean time they're here - www.hpcoatings.co.nz/exhaust.htm

Cheers!!

Carlwalski said:
Hey! all good brother. :) We've had a few words once before but the more I keep reading your posts the more I notice you say it how it is and sometimes it can come off looking harsh but I'm sure the meaning is well and in good intentions, so none taken. In today's world of arse kiss it's a refreshing change, plus I like people spotting "odds & ends" with my vehicles from time to time or voicing their opinions as it allows me to correct things I may have missed or can/could/will change. I'll be sure to post some header photos once the truck is 100% complete in the mean time they're here - www.hpcoatings.co.nz/exhaust.htm

Cheers!!

dom cant read, just call him a vulgar name and move on:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back