While i was waiting.

OSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since i am still waiting on trans parts i decided to clean a few things up. I know it still dirty but can you tell what i did?

ya ya you took your cheeze pad off the hood seal ,i need to do the same ,,man you need a job !:rock: how is the house repairs going !;)

Last edited:
2 questions wheres your nasty looking heat shield stuff that goes behind the motor and your wiring harness?

Tooloe said:
2 questions wheres your nasty looking heat shield stuff that goes behind the motor and your wiring harness?
:congrats:The first i took out when the motor went in and the harness and pcm have been moved.:rock:

flat black painting of rear fire wall ,,,and cheezie pad:D hey im watchin true lies half drunk from mexican restruant ,,,my stinkie girl is in the shower got to go,got a surprise for her :D

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
how did you move them i want to know more mine looks like ass lol
Have to make a few cuts under the plastic cowl but there is a ton of unused space under there. I added the small grommet to the left, had to remove the connectors off of the wires to get them through. The engine harness will require a 3" hole under the cowl deck so it can run straight up behind the intake. I will get more pics when its finished and cleaned up going back together. There is a valley for water and enough room behind it to hide well whatever.
I don't run fender wells so my wires were starting to take a beating wasn't going to be long before they got cut.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Somebody took the srt10 engine out and put in a srt8.................. you got served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooooo snap

bigike said:
Somebody took the srt10 engine out and put in a srt8.................. you got served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooooo snap
Well when i start to think like that i just look at all the "timeslips" section and relize your names not there:D If you want to see mine im 46 out of107:rock:

OSO said:
Well when i start to think like that i just look at all the "timeslips" section and relize your names not there:D If you want to see mine im 46 out of107:rock:

BURN!:p haha HELL YEA HE GOT A HEMI :rock: :congrats: :marchmellow:

Only been to the track once a week after I got it, a day before the 1st "T" failed. I won't be going to the strip with this "T" either, Got to laugh or I'll cry............... baby it and maybe next year I'll get a "T" worth an "S".

bigike said:
Only been to the track once a week after I got it, a day before the 1st "T" failed. I won't be going to the strip with this "T" either, Got to laugh or I'll cry............... baby it and maybe next year I'll get a "T" worth an "S".
Well i will let you ride with me next time at the track so you can feel what its like to run 12s on motor:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back