Whitehouse.gov EPA Report Petition

azpyroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a petition going on the Whitehouse.Gov website that has about 3,000 sigs and needs 25k to get the attention of the Whitehouse. Just found it while on another Autoguide forum and thought I might share.

///
The EPA is placing a rope around the neck of our industrial America. They are damaging our economy by forcing automobile manufacturers to comply with ridiculous emissions restrictions. This is causing the release of products that are plagued with issues. These issues have left individuals feeding our economy with a product that is not up to the American Standard. They get horrible fuel mileage and increase our dependency upon foreign oil. Newer engines are designed so well that they are already a huge improvement upon their predecessors. They burn cleaner and are a very much more so efficient. Allow individuals who so choose to use their vehicles as an extension of their basic rights. Do not make it a federal crime to remove this detrimental equipment. Allow us our freedoms and our rights.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ions-and-mandates-regarding-consumer/XxFYKQv7

There are lots of interesting petitions out there....

How do you like the Chally?

Last edited:
There are lots of interesting petitions out there. I signed the one for Ohio to sucede, so that mopar-or-no-car could be a foreigner :D

How do you like the Chally?

Love the Challenger... but still miss my 2006 RAM SRT-10 QC... had to sell it because I was injured in a car accident and her insurance effed me... so I had to pay med bills....

Glad that the programing finally got released for it... in fact it arrived tonight... =) from Diablo Sport, a Trinity. They were able to finally break the code on the ECMs, something about a rolling code.

Love the Challenger... but still miss my 2006 RAM SRT-10 QC... had to sell it because I was injured in a car accident and her insurance effed me... so I had to pay med bills....

Glad that the programing finally got released for it... in fact it arrived tonight... =) from Diablo Sport, a Trinity. They were able to finally break the code on the ECMs, something about a rolling code.

Sorry to hear about the accident. But, I bet the Chally is much quicker than the QC was! I wish Mopar wouldn't make it so hard for us to make computer changes.

Now we need pre and post tune burnout videos :D

Sorry to hear about the accident. But, I bet the Chally is much quicker than the QC was! I wish Mopar wouldn't make it so hard for us to make computer changes.

Now we need pre and post tune burnout videos :D

I will definatley get the videos.... I was so stoked when I was at SEMA this year and saw the release. It should really work well with my CORSA Extreme, Airaid, and MidPipes.

What color did you get?

Toxic Orange.

2011-06-26_14-40-11_346.jpg

Best color on those cars. Orange is my favorite color anyways, but that orange is beautiful.

Great looking car!

Best color on those cars. Orange is my favorite color anyways, but that orange is beautiful.

Thanks. The pic does not do it justice. From my information obtained there are only just over 5,000 392's for the 2011 year, and about 200 of this color, as the plant the made that paint was destroyed by the Tsunami in Japan, so they had to switch to a different orange mid-production.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back