Who can tune me???

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i live in nj and i have an sct tune by roe... i have jmb cai, mopar headers and catless mids, 170 thermo thats just my everyday stuff and then i have the 150 shot from jmb for the track with drag radials where should i go for a tune

well how far are you willing to go for a good tune is the question....

wesalbert said:
Talk to Torrie.

I wasn't even going to say it! but yes Dustin he is said to be one of the best....He's out of St. Augustine Fl. but is known to travel around if there is enough people and for a right price.....

tmcphail is his username. Send him a text. He also is able to set up a tune off-site, but will need to work with a dyno guy in your area.

wesalbert said:
tmcphail is his username. Send him a text. He also is able to set up a tune off-site, but will need to work with a dyno guy in your area.
Theres your answer:rock: :rock:

Dustin1515 said:
hey guys i live in nj and i have an sct tune by roe... i have jmb cai, mopar headers and catless mids, 170 thermo thats just my everyday stuff and then i have the 150 shot from jmb for the track with drag radials where should i go for a tune

you found someone to tune your truck yet???? i wana get mine tune as well....let me know

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back