who from ny truck is this?

Hemiroid04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has a vtcoa sticker in the glovebox and a roe sticker. im thinking about buying it and trying to locate the old owner. has headers and full custom exhaust. upgraded throttle body and mods to the rear looks like track bars and some other rear end goodies.

Attachments

• 7ac49f644046381e004769145a94ead6.jpg
    7ac49f644046381e004769145a94ead6.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 194
Hemiroid04 said:
has a vtcoa sticker in the glovebox and a roe sticker. im thinking about buying it and trying to locate the old owner. has headers and full custom exhaust. upgraded throttle body and mods to the rear looks like track bars and some other rear end goodies.
that is one "blacked out" QC........ :D

Well you know it's not Doneo cuz it's a QC, but he comes to mind as nice as the truck looks....real sharp looking truck.:rock:

That truck looks sweet all blacked out!! Scoop it up and get er back on the road where it belongs,good luck on the purchase!

damn you black trucks not having to paint your handles and mirrors. Dude pick that truck up and enjoy.

thanks guys im going to be taking it out of the garage the dealership has it in and taking it for a spin......05 WITH 18,000 MILES. they are asking 29,000 for it a little steep but it does have some mods on it that will save me some mula...one of those supersnake hood would really set it off. I will let you know how it goes and i will take some pics.

did ya check ViperJeff's master truck list????

nice truck:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back