Who has a Good dual electric fan ?

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who makes a good dual electric fan for our trucks? and who here (vendors) can get me one? Thanks In advanced ( Hoing is allowed.):burnout: :burnout:

Stinker for all your practical and un-practical needs.....;)

Ok Stinker what brand and how much? this mod doesn't have to wait till winter.
Also how the hell are all these tracks in west with great weather close so early? In chicago Rt 66 last TT is Oct 5 , byron race ractrack Has TT into Nov weather permitting and GreatLakes Will go into december weather permitting. What the hell is wrong with that picture?

I can get you an electric fan bo , but in the end you will be unhappy.

I would send your pcm to BG chrysler and have it flashed to have the oem fan come on at 170 degrees, and you will have no more probs

I tried many different electrics, and they worked fine in traffic, but on the hwy it caused the temp to raise up.

i run extreme temps under the hood, and even on the hottest days I never get over 185 degrees sitting in 100degree traffic.

but I have to get my rig cleaned up today, may have a buyer for it, but this evening will look up the price of a couple electrics and postem up for ya

Thanks jack:rock:

Stinker is 100% right, You need a 170 thermostat and your PCM dropped to 170 degress.

sorry no, my bad, my big rig, my western star tractor:D

but the brutal 10 is ALWAYS for sale:p but it would take 60k:D

I have my sct tuned by marty, removing the hyd fan for future purposes. Also slight HP gain, if dual sucks then How about a good single?

if you are removing the oem fan then yep, a dual or single will work for ya, check in this evening and I will try to post a few pics an pricing for ya

Dawg jsut for giggles check out these, they are the ones I can get you the absolute best deal on , an to be truthfull most fans are all alike between brands

but check these and see which you would prefer

http://www.derale.com/electric-fan.html

but as far as hp, the oem fan doesnt take away that much since its driven by the power steering pump pressure

They pull allot better than the others 4000cfm ,compared to 2600 by the others shot me a price, and that little bit can always win ya a race ;) :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back